Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Members

More than likely, he knew where it was supposed to go and we didn't. But, yeah, there comes a point where you have to give over to the opinion of the majority; and in the majority's opinion, it was an awful, awful story and explanation.

Because the bitch shoulda seen it coming. That's what I think, anyway.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, God. Please don't remind me about Jack's sudden drug habit. I can see it now: Jack needs to go to rehab, Nikki puts aside the animosity and pledges to help him through recovery, Jack and Nikki grow closer, Victor grows jealous, Victor and Nikki grow apart, Nikki moves back in with Jack, Khan loses his damn mind.

And then, next month....

• Members

I have no problem with John being gone. The Matriarch,I mean Patriarch, of the Abbotts should be Jack (after 30+ years). It's too bad he doesn't have enough children to replicate what we had in the 80s. John was still a very viable romantic "lead" character for years, so it's not like Jack would suddenly be defanged. Bring on a mystery daughter. A new Keemo and, combined with Kyle, and there's something there to work with. The destruction of the Abbott clan was the worst thing that happened to Y&R during the past decade.

• Members

Several months ago when I used to frequent all kinds of messageboards, I remember someone mentioned bringing back Dina Mergeron. I don't know whether it was me or another poster who suggested Elizabeth Hubbard to play the role. I think it would have been fun (if the writing was right). Too bad the Y&R cast continues to be so bloated.

Archived