Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I see. There were people oversees that used to watch at YT because they couldn't access the CBS website. I'm not one of those people, but still...tongue.png I just don't want to sit through their frequently crashing website. I can't explain it, I can sit through hulu ads but there is something about how CBS Daytime aggregates its ads that just. irks. me. Can't do it.

• Members

I liked Mason well enough. I just don't know what they're going to do with him. Overall, the show continues to drag and amongst many of the problems it has, continuity seems to be one of them. The Phyllis/Kyle thing seems to have stalled and weren't we introduced to the new cop character last week? He hasn't been seen since.

• Members

I was actually getting to like Ronan with Phyllis, and Branson was showing a few more shades to his charcater other than just mumbling and stomping, but I think Jill and Jb should have said "either you are with us or you aren't." Maybe they couldn't be bothered after all the coming and going he was doing. I'm only sorry that Tricia Cast was told to leave, too. I don't really care for her and Paul, but she and Cricket, Phyllis and Jill Abbott are FIRE together.

• Members

Honestly, I'm fine with Nina leaving, given that her appearances over the past 4 years amounted to absolutely nothing. Tricia also doesn't live in LA and likely didn't want to be on contract (assuming they ever offered her the option).

Though, I assume Nina could always make appearances for special events and holiday's still.

Archived