Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Members

I like Alex and his dry humor. I seen some Ronan fans shading him on twitter with "there's only one detective", um no. I'm glad Ronan is gone.

Marco Dapper must have JFP feeling some kinda way cuz other than that I dunno why Carmine is still around.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. What Nikki and the other did was pure tacky. How they didn't see that Sharon was disturbed was mind boggling.

What I found silly about the entire scene was that Nikki and Victor were spouting off about Sharon doing unethical things, yet they do it ALL the time. Nikki should cast stones at anyone -- well rocks seeing as she used one to kill Diane.

Fatal Ho-ttraction, Princess I need a brush, and Moustache needed to have several seats after that.

• Members

Nikki always has her nose up in the air to other women. Even when she was dating slimy ass Deacon who lived in the hooker motel she was looking down on Sharon, Jill,Diane.

It was tacky as hell hell for them to do that when they knew Noah was standing right there. Had him wanting to leave town again! Victoria has no place talking about taking care of children when she doesn't even have custody of her child.

• Members

Yeah, everybody jumping down on poor little Sharon. Right! Enter the fetus burning psycho to "rescue" her and the audience forgets about how nasty these 2 really are. Sham reunion - Yippeeeeeee!! PUKE!

Not gonna work on me!!!!! Lest we forget, this is the same lizzard who mocked Ashley's mental stability in the name of defending her relationship with Adam.

Nikki, Vikki et al, Stone that ho!

Archived