Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it didn't make sense then, and it makes even less sense with each passing year.

I think MAB tried to bring back Jerry Douglas permanently as John's lookalike, but the whole "Wallingford" story was just too dull and too dumb to be believed.

• Members

Although the photo is a bit too fuzzy to say for sure, I think I've seen better in the furniture showroom at my local Macy's.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't say that "Ghost John" makes it impossible for John himself to come back from the dead. However, if he had faked his death, he'd have a TON of explaining to do to a lot of people.

• Members

I would normally be ok with Ghost John used sparingly and movingly but, honestly, Ghosty is like the full moon, he is on every month. Plus you can guarantee that the scene will go like this

Jack: Don't lecture me, Dad! I know what I'm doing with Jabot/Newman Enterprises/Nikki etc.

Ghost John: Jack, just let it go! You are being so mean... to poor Victor... and those poor Newmans.

Like, [!@#$%^&*] off, Ghost John! Are we sure he isn't a hologram put together in Victor's wine cellar? This is just blatant agenda-writing to prop up the Mustache's tired ass. The same goes for every scene we see with Victor, FauxToria and Nikki excoriating Sharon. Granted, she burned down the ranch but at least they weren't in it at the time. Nobody wants to talk about how Victor got Sharon stuck in jail for months on end, then made a move on her, then moved her into his life to make Nikki jealous then wanted to dump her ass. How is that "all her fault"?

Archived