Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
These are updated versions of an old opening. Im talking about doing something new

What is CKLily's position? I see her in a business suit

Neil is the CEO of...what company now? Jabot, Newman? If thats the case then what is Jack?

Sharon's on medication? I remember rumors about her being diagnosed with something...that actually happened?

• Members

Gawd, I want to lick Tyler like a lollipop. LOL! What a gorgeous man. He is a sculptor's work of art. He would make Michelangelo's mouth drool. What I don't get is why he was parading around with that really low tied towel in front of Cane. Maybe Tyler is to tempt Cane into an illicit affair, not Lily. LOL! I did notice that Lily was waring a hoochie suit at the office. She could do better there.

So Jack is an addict now and about to lose Jabot, well the losing Jabot part is not new.

Sharon looked gorgeous. Sharon Case's hair looks much better than it did the last time I watched the show although I did not like her outfit.

• Members

I don't really care for Lily or Cane, but I'm glad that the show chose an African American character to be a potential spoiler for their relationship. The actor reminds me of someone they would have read to recast Devon which somewhat worries me. I hope they don't find Devon superfluous, thinking they've filled their "quotient" one way or the other.

Archived