Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Members

B&B is airing a new episode on the east coast 12/31. This same episode will air on the west coast Jan 1st, with the east coast getting a repeat. The sports schedule is what is causing the confusion. I do wonder why the soaps didn't try to use the holidays to catch up from the Sandy Hook pre-emptions.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Sharon's now taking her "I'm no longer a whore" pills so we can now get her with the baby stealing fetus burning psycho who, by the way, had nothing to do with her problems in the first place. Yeah Ok, Josh! You're the same kind of bitch as Latham and MAB!

Like Sharon can't be a bipolar ho? Who says?!

• Members

I think I remember the quote mentioning that Sharon's journey would result in an "inevitable" romance which made me think of Nick but also made me hope it was NOT Adam. With Nick giving her that grin of his (when they were having family time) and then catching himself, and with the man from Avery's past possibly coming back, and for other reasons, I do think Shick is the endgame. As pretty as JM and JC are, she is his ex's sister and his daughter's aunt. ICK.

• Members

My point is they are not being written as an endgame couple, a la Nikki/Victor. Meaning if you were a new viewer and started watching the show weeks before this past Xmas eooy, you wouldnt even think they had been married for so long as they had been, a la Nikki and Victor. Nick is not saving Sharon, Adam is, Noah isnt running to Nick for help with his Mother, he went to Adam, Nick didnt get a goodbye letter when Sharon faked her death, Adam did, Sharon left the house that Nick gave to her to Adam IKR :lol:, Like it or not the new regine seems interested in Shadam, the 2013 previews validate that. IMO Sharon and Nick have not been written as an endgame couple since they broke up 2006

• Members

I wasnt presuming you were a Shick fan, and I am not a Shick, Shadam, or navery fan. The only legacy that TPTB have promoted couple wise is Nictor. Lily/Holden, Phillip/beth, Josh/Reva, etc., etc., have all been written as legacy endgame couples no matter the regime. If Bell were still in charge then yeah legacy woudl matter, but Sony is and they have proven legacy aint shiot to them LOL!

Archived