Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LadyA, my condolences on your loss. I'll be thinking about you.

Hey, gang. Long time, no see. Nothing going on here but a thang--hoping against hope that there will be some good Tracy stuff this week. I'm with everybody else--Luke better pour on da gush with his lady this week--she's got it a long time coming.

• Members

It's Monday morning, uber busy day for me. Won't get to see this afternoon until someone posts clips. Is today the day we expect Tracy to show? I watch through you folks who do the clips - you are SO appreciated my moi.

Hooked, TL, BSG, enjoy your visit. One of these years I will join you.

• Members

Hey, is her UberGrooviness supposed to be on today?

...and why is all my text coming out boldface on this board?

I say, "Take back the Bold Face!" It's Guy Fawkes Day. We should stand strong against Unilateral Bold Face Oppression.

(Okay, I'm just feeling goofy. I think it's Halloween Candy Overload.)

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Please let Tracy be on by the end of the episode!

This is just stupid now. 4 hours late?! Or has she been there the last 2 hours, wandering around Wyndemere?

You know, if she's not on today, I'm going to guess and say she won't be until Thursday (and then into Friday) this week. I better be wrong. :angry:

EDIT: NO TRACY. Maybe tomorrow? *getting impatient*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

^^^ I'm not sure, but someone said "STFU Luke" on SoapZone. So, it's possible he was giving an idiotic speech.

I REALLY, REALLY hope Tracy is onscreen tomorrow. I'm tired of waiting.

Anyone considering writing the magazines as to why Edward, Monica, and Tracy (pretend we don't know she's coming) are not at a ball in honor of Alan QUARTERMAINE?! :angry: <-- Me.

BSG, TL, and hooked, enjoy yourselves tonight! (it is tonight, right?)

EDIT: GUESS WHO HAD FUN WITH PHOTOSHOP?! :D :D :D

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/Ms_Q...thPhotoShop.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

No Tracy. Pshhhhhhh.

Umm, I think Luke did say something. It was like "the maniac is around somewhere, he could even be in this room with us!" And Georgie was like "umm well that's a scary thought..."

Today was unexciting, except for the Alexis/Ric love. And Jerry b****ing out Sam.

Haha Ms. Q, can you say withdrawl?

Edited by Colette

• Members

Hmm, some people from SZ are predicting Alexis gets airlifted out via a helicopter that Tracy arrives in. That's circa Wednesday.

That's certainly better than Friday, but I'm not feeling too optimistic.

Sean, I am going to guess she'll be on the tail end of Thursday (

) and then Friday, into next week.

I guess it could be worse. Poor Monica and Edward don't get to go the ball at all. :(

LOL nex. Aren't they CUTE? Haha.

Colette, withdrawal, indeed. I thought about making a banner with some eerie looking stairs and saying, "Tracy, the stairs are waiting for YOU" or something lame like that. :lol: But then, I decided against it.

• Members

Ahh, well my computer has been acting weird all weekernd, but yay, i got it fixed today.

Ms. Q, Hooked, TracyLuv- I had a great time in the breakroom the other night!

Anyway, I see its Monday and still no Tracy. Uggggggggggggghhhhh. I guess she really doesn't show up until Friday then. I guess we'll have to suffer through Lulu, and Alexis and Skye fighting over Ric (I first off can't believe thatthey would actually fight over him and that one of them wants to apparently win. Whatever, i'm just glad Skye has found herself someone new so she's not always hanging around Luke) til then. Loved Emily going off on Logan though.

I'm gonna upload a bunch of Tracy stuff on YT later tonight. yay!

and oh, i don't know if this has already been posted or not, but over on buddytv, Josh Duhon gave an interview and he mentioned how much he liked working with Stuart Damon and Jane Elliot. link: Interview

I'll try and stop by the breakdown tonight!