Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anyone else having problems with this lovely board? wtf?

Thanks to all for the nice comments on the fic. I appreciate it!!

Hooked, glad you're writing! Can't wait to read it!!!

Ms. Q, I failed to tell you that your video rocked my socks, once again. You really do have a career in editing if you want one. You're so good!

Also, Ms. Q, you ALWAYS put down the cover of Soaps in Depth. You say they LIE! (Or at least stretch the truth). So why wouldn't they be lying now? They're totally lying. Laura is a wig who will only work summers. And the only reason GH would bring her back is to partner her with TG, and he doesn't work summers. We all know this... so DON'T worry!!! On top of that - for some reason (and it may be the eventual return of Laura)- TIIC has decided to strengthen LuNacy Love right now. You see it. I see it. Everybody sees it. DON'T WORRY!!!

I will say the fact that Tracy wasn't at the ball today pissed the crud outta me. She best show up on the back of Sonny's speedboat, or I'll be MADDDD! She better have a grand entry. She better!!! Loosers. There is NO reason she couldn't be there today. They BEST be saving her for something better. They BEST BE!!!!

• Members

Umm what the frig is up with this board?

Sounds like Soap Depth is a little overly dramatic. I bet they are the only ones who care about Laura's return right now, not TIIC. They are bringing them close for a reason. And NOOO I will miss LL so much! I can't imagine the show without Georgie. How depressing.

Tracy better make her grand entrance of awesome-ness tomorrow. And if I didn't like Kate so much, I'd say Sonny could go off and never come back...

• Members

Wow, the board upgrade is driving me nuts! I've been on here for a half an hour trying to catch up and post these spoilers from GHH2:

http://groups.msn.com/GeneralHospitalHappeningsTwo/test.msnw

Just realized I don't have the color option in this reply box, so scroll past if you don't want to see these.

Sorry!

( 11/9 Tracy and Luke grow closer than ever.

Luke confronts Anthony Zacchara.

Luke suffers a heart attack. )

No date for this one, but it's in the week of 11/5:

( Luke and Scott, along with Tracy, are stuck with each other. )

• Members

Just found some more spoilers on the SoapZone message board - can't vouch for the accuracy.

Again, apoloogies for not being able to white these out:

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

Lynda Hirsch Spoilers for Week 11/5

Tracy arrives and injures herself when she falls down the stairs. Luke administers to Tracy as they're stuck together with Scott for the duration of the storm.

SNEAK PEEK: Luke is near death.

• Members

Good god, could these boards move any slower? ugh!

If this sweeps is supposed to run like the last one, and every episode is an hour, if Tracy doesn't come on until the 9th of November, Does that mean she is getting there 9 hours after it starts? ugh I hate this stupid show. And not that any of the gowns the women were wearing are any great shakes, but they are gowns, from the medianet pic, Tracy looks like she's wearing a top, an ill-fitted one at that, and a skirt (?). What is up with this show and their wardrobe for Tracy?

Anyhoo, LOVED LOVED LOVED that when Luke arrived yesterday he said: "My WIFE, Tracy Quartermaine-SPENCER is on the list but she is running late...."

Loved the vid ms. Q, and Deb, Loved your fic, Lainey I haven't read yours yet - I will later tonite.

Will catch you all later.

• Members

MagicHappens, thanks for the spoilers! Looks like Tracy is arriving next week for sure then and not earlier. :( Hopefully, Monday. 'Cause at TL said, if she doesn't arrive 'til the 9th, that is like 9 or 10 hours late, which would be ridiculous. Unless GH wants us to forget about the time-line.

From Soaps In Depth: "Killer Party"

Comment:

On the subject of spoilers, SoapDish cracks me up:

• Members

Grr it looks like my recap post didn't show up. This is so frusterating

Daddy Zucchini is in the house. (haha) There is no more transportation to Wyndemere because of the storm, and the power is out. Including cell phones, etc. Sonny magially appeared on the balcony at the end of the episode. Geez. So... how is our dear girl gonna get there...? It turns out Coop has been texting Carly. Also, Alexis did her blood curdling scream because she found Ric half-dead on the floor. I am actually really excited about this because RH is amazing, as is NLG, and I've been waitin' for some love between them!

Really, really, really liking the spoiler. I was so depressed today because it seemed the only way TQ was gonna get there would be by fairie dust. But knowing that

EDIT: From soap dish. In whatever magazine TG was on the cover of. SID maybe? Its paraphrased, so who knows.

my comment:

Edited by Colette

• Members

Hey guys...this is so annoying on here. Anyone notice the foyer at Wyndemere is the Qs recycled staircase from their foyer? Someone pointed this out on soapdish.

Breakroom around 8 central if anyone is around. ??? How can Tracy be standing up talking to Logan if she broke her leg?????

Edit

Oy this board is soooooo horrible right now....

http://hookedongh.livejournal.com/8375.html

new fic...

Hoping for Tracy tomorrow!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Words cannot fully express my loathing of this board's new format. Really. I could force-feed myself a thesaurus and still not produce the words to express how much I hate this new format.

OTOH, some kind person posted a link to a scene of Paul and Tracy naming the baby, which I watched this morning. She was so purty. I mean, every aspect of Tracy holds some allure, doesn't it, even the younger, harsher, more spoiled Tracy.

Oh, and Hooked, your story rocked the freakin' Casbah! Seriously. I love your style.

• Members

Please tell me this "new format" is only temporary -- that it's the result of the new server or whatever the f SON is doing.

If this is permanent, I fear us Tracy Lovers might have to find a new home... because this is annoying as hell.

So, Ms. Q thinks Tracy makes her appearance today...

I think she might be right, because the habor is closed and the only way Tracy can get to Windemere now is with the help of a Super Hero. And.. uh.. JASON is supposed to arrive at Windemere today. In Guza's world he's a Super Hero, so... I'm hoping for a funny TQ and Jason to Windemere scene (come on.. it's Friday.. cut a girl a break. Let her dream).

Oh... one more time.. SON -- I hope this is temporary... because if it's not whatever money you're saving on this POS server isn't worth it!

ta ta

LB

• Members

I was thinking maybe we could put up a temporary LoveFest thread on the SOC boards. There are a lot of Tracy fans over there. I like this board, but maybe just until the server problems are fixed or as a backup if it goes down for a few days.

I leave it up to you guys.

OK, I have more gifts in the way of spoilers, and I still can't white them out because I don't have a color option. I don't know how to black them out, sorry.

from GHH2:

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

Spoilers

Luke tries to keep everyone calm.

Alfred startles Tracy who takes a tumble down the stairs,

unnoticed, until Luke and Scott come upon her. (Me: maybe she does show up today and got there before they closed the harbor, falls doen the stairs and isn't discovered until the 9th?)

Anthony leaves Luke to die from his faulty ticker.

Logan and Scott find and move him to a bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now here's an interesting rumor Shirley has up in Rumorville:

We are hearing that Nikolas' condition may have ties with a

much older storyline...Laura's, and perhaps a few others as well. Both stories

have direct ties with pharmacueticals as the cause. According to one source,

this will eventually be discovered at some point after Scott and Robin make

a deal involving her research.

The usual warning to take this with a grain of salt applies.

(Me: Shirley has had a spoiler for down the road about a benefactor funding pharmacuetical research since right before Kin came back. So maybe Scott will fund Robin's research out of guilt for killing Rick Webber? That could be why they suddenly made him the killer. Thought I could mention that here because a Laura return would serioulsy put a crimp in our LuNacy. My hope would be that she would kick both Luke & Scott to the curb and go on with her life. My second hope would be IF Luke has to go back to her so as not to upset her, and Tracy & Scott would team up to end L&L once and for all.)

• Members

I'm sure the show will be over by the time I finish this post, but I am reading about SpeedBoat!Jason now. Sounds like a hilarious scene.

As Scene Insider said, the last scene is Luke locking everyone up with Zucchini. From the looks of recaps, no Tracy at all. Here's hoping for Monday.

MagicHappens, I don't see her being alone at the bottom of the stairs for 5 hours (assuming she falls on Monday). I would hope Luke and Scott find her before then.

Whatever happens, this whole thing is so stupid. She's 4 hours late now if she arrives Monday. Would NOT be cool if

in just one episode. :(

BTW, I'm sure this format for the board is not permanent. Hopefully, it's back to normal soon.

hooked, loved, loved, loved your story. You do the thought process thing so well. Great job!