Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To all the writer out there... this sounds like a story to me.... hint hint.

speaking of which, Carrie, I've got most of my additions tyoed into my story already. Well I have all the ones that are done typed. I have a few to finish writing, but otherwise those and the edits are done. Hopefully I'll have something to send soon.

What the hell... I'll send what I have now. Check your mail.

• Members

To all the writer out there... this sounds like a story to me.... hint hint.

speaking of which, Carrie, I've got most of my additions tyoed into my story already. Well I have all the ones that are done typed. I have a few to finish writing, but otherwise those and the edits are done. Hopefully I'll have something to send soon.

What the hell... I'll send what I have now. Check your mail.

• Members

Congratulations BSG/Colette on the Red Sox win. Watched the last inning and that was my only world series watching!

TQ is on today we are pretty sure. She has two scenes with Luke/Georgie that we know about. Hopefully she is in with the rest of the Qs getting their ball invite perhaps considering it starts in two days. Not very good social etiquette inviting people to the ball of the year like a week before it happens--don't they real Emily Post????

Been checking out soapdish this morning, but nothing new spoiled...

I really think we should start a letter writing campaign (snail mail) to GH/ABC daytime about Saving the Qs! THey say fan mail is really counted. We've got what...three more sweeps and they could kill the remaining three off? I am totally going to write a letter today!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

• Members

Wow, I'm gone for a weekend, and all freakin' hell breaks loose! :D This is the sound of MinervaFan smiling loudly at all the wonderful spoilers. I got to see a snippet of Tracy this weekend. We were trapped at my MIL's yesterday with two (count'em TWO) flat tires, and she was watching her tape of GH. It was the scene where Luke and Tracy clink glasses and agree to work together against Scott Baldwin. Girlfriend looked beautiful, but it was so random and out of context that I didn't really get it. Still haven't gotten the downloads, yet. Life has been crazy--I now have NO supervisor, and no idea of what will be there on the other side when the dust settles.

As for the spoilers, I wouldn't hold out for much of Tracy in the A plots, but I really think she and Luke will make the B plots sizzle. I want

Lainey, I thought I heard whooping and hollaring coming from the general Northeast direction. Now I know it was you!

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Hey Deb! Glad you posted! Hope works settles down soon for you! I know the glass clinking was cute, but wonder if anything will come out of it of them plotting to take him down. Luke supposedly breaks into Ric's office today to steal the file on logan. What ever happened the rick webber/scott baldwin really killing him story . Dillon buried that evidence didn't he? Luke will probably tell TQ he loves her, then ask her to look out for lulu if he dies--blah!

I felt like this gossip queen this weekend with all those darn spoilers flying around. I agree that it won't be the main focus of sweeps, but sounds like some good Lunacy during and after wtih the hospital stuff and lulu moving back in. Then the funeral and supposedly SC and WK coming back for it.

Will check for more spoilers today....here's hoping there are at least a few good scenes today.