The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey LA!!! It was really good. Also Eldon made the Tracy goodbye stuff with the Jenny accident til she left and scenes with Marco etc into an edit tape for me--not whole episodes. I will send you that too! (but first gonna see if I can copy it for stace and whoever else might want one!

I have to drive to soccer practice now LA. Be back at 6:30 central time and will pop in here! :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, hope you enjoyed your self-indulgent day.

ILTQ, glad to see you posting more.

I think it was Sean who is predicting Tracy will be on the Week of the 5th and the Week of the 12th, right? I hope she's on all that first week. She should be. I mean, if GH is doing the back in time thing again, the start of the 5th would be Hour 2, whereas the start of the 12th would be Hour 7, which is waaaaay too late to arrive.

About Tracy/Monica...She sort of hold/hugged Tracy one other time after Dillon was born in the hospital room, while Tracy sobbed.

About Skye...If it gives LuNacy some angst, it might be for the better. LuNacy can't remain happily married forever. It'll get boring.

• Members

You are right Stace--I agree...as much as we love them happily married, some angst is good if it means airtime and scheming or maniuplative Tracy popping back out. Cause if she is going to be a nagging wife about his health for a while, then it will be good to mix it up a bit.

The ball starts on the 31st I think BTW. Yeah I can't see her arriving so late either only on the 12th cause they have said in spoilers that Nik announces the harbor is closed due to weather I think. Of course maybe tracy hitched a ride on Jason's speedboat--now that would be a funny scene! Yeah I do think they are going to do the whole titanic thing about seats left on the coast guard boat...I hear liz gives up her seat to Skye cause skye guilts her because hre kids have two parents, but she is lila's only parent.

Maybe the killer is really Alcazar or Helena!

Anyone around for a bit. It is 7pm central time. BR??? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit

spoilers from soap opera digest: sound good!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yay the phone posting worked! Just got home, sorry I missed ya, Hooked! I'll try to catch you guys in the br tomorrow.

HOORAY for Lunacy! I am so pumped for Wednesday. And Lucky saving Maxie will be good. I think Kirsten is such a good actress.

Good night, all. :)

• Members

Sorry, I missed you Carrie, was roped into going out to dinner with some family members and an old family friend who's birthday it is.

LOVE the last spoiler you posted Ms. Q!!

As for the Skye/LuNacy angst I'll pass. Tracy's had enough angst... now THAT is boring! You want angst in the relationship? Let Luke have some for once. I don't like Skye but I don't want him with ANYONE else besides Tracy. The marriage doesn't HAVE to be boring. They are both exciting characters and they have great chemistry as actors so the writers can keep it interesting and fun if they really want to. And even if they don't give it enough attention TG and JE ALWAYS rock it out with whatever they are given.

• Members

Okay, I know this is a Tracy board but check this out.......

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Carolyn_Hennesy/index.php?

Yep. It's a new space for the fabulous Diane! (I'm a lurker, not a poster)

And oh... Carolyn Hennesy actually logs in and talks with her fans. It's kinda odd and cool at the same time. (I started laughing like a nutter when I thought of Jane logging on and chatting with her peeps. NEVER HAPPEN. HA!)

• Members

GH is doing a repeat of the 24 hour thing, right? Except it might be 12 hours this time. Anyway, this is my speculation…

TracyLuv, if they continue to be happily married with no other SL than to prop Lulu, it will get boring IMO. I love JE and TG and will watch them in scenes together no matter what, but remember that one episode a couple weeks ago? I think it was Monday, and LuNacy had nothing to do but discuss Lulu. They were really, really married in those scenes, but also really, really boring. :( I know a lot of us here don't enjoy RC's acting, but I do. And I'd rather watch Luke/Tracy/Skye than Luke/Tracy/Lulu. Now would I prefer Luke/Tracy/Scott (with LUKE being the one jealous)? ABSOLUTELY. But I don't see that happening.