The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves to Remos and Colette*

Wow!! sounds like a great day for our girl!! I can't wait to watch it on soapnet. Wish I had it on video but what can you do. Oh that's right, I can get clips (hint hint)!!! Not only that but I can watch the line up, not really... only wed and friday, on my birthday. This is the last show b4 my bday and it seems to be a great one. Vets-Day works for me I'm so loving this. I'm hoping it's not one of those episodes that it so much better in my head, but it seems like it's going to completely be worth it!!!

Thanks for the recaps

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think my computer is on its last legs. After spending half an horu trying to log onto my account, I spend another hour staring at this page and waiting for it to lead. Geez. How frustrating.

It seems like Ms.Q and Remos covered everything! It amazes me out of so many words, there was not one ILY. But I am not complaining, Luke did some major heart-pouring. I was glad to hear him say how Tracy has bettered his life and all because it was like another milestone towards moving past Laura.

I am have the Carly\Tracy clip. I have no idea to upload it. If no one else has it, then I will figure out how. I don't have the invitation one, and I will check on the 3rd Luke Arrival clip I am missing.

• Members

Colette, I know what your saying I just wish Luke threw an ILY in the conversation but there is nothing that can be done now. ;) Also I did read a small spoiler for next week

For those of you who have to wait until 10pm tonight to see todays episode on Soapnet, someone has already posted todays show on You Tube so I will post them until I can get my hands on some downloadable clips!

For now enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQFwZQPda8

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hceGQJA8xQw

Part 2 (there is 2 clips of them so wait, these are the best scenes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0kx_2Kq0U

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMu3I59CVk

Part 4

Everybody have a great weekend!!!

• Members

Thanks Nex...

I'd forgotten that Tracy kept leaning in for Luke to kiss and nuzzle her ear and neck, even moving her hair to accomodate him. TL, your kiss count will be practically doubled by the end of November, if not before.

BTW, why is everything on Youtube so dark?

• Members

Did I read too fast or did no one mention that Luke had his heart attack in their recap? LOL. Do we care? HELL YES! It's gonna put a crimp in mama's sex life. heh heh. Seriously... I got choked up when he had it. I would have been crying had he told her "ILY" though. LOVED LOVED LOVED today!! How damn sexy where they? THEY WERE MEGA SEXY!! UBER SEXY!! It was sooooo great! Luke was TOTALLY HOT! TG did a fabu-lous job!! Hubba was sooo into his wife :). I like this better than if he just said "ILY" and nothing else. 'Cause I know we will get it eventually. This I didn't see coming. How many kisses is that now? I've lost count... was it like 2 or 3 more today. LOVED IT ALL!

Oh and I loved that they continued their sexiness even after Scott walked in. YUMMO!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

TL, I didn't mention it, 'cause I do Tracy!Recaps only. :)

And yes, we've totally lost count of the kisses. That's a good thing though!!!

Breakroom, anyone? I know it's early, but I'm exhausted and will probably be in bed within the hour.

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Oh, I forgot to put this in my recap, but when he said, "Right back at ya," Luke added a "Mama" to that. I'm surprised TL didn't remind us that he said that, LOL.

• Members

AMAZING!!!!!!!

I loved today's episode. They were so sweet together. Dang, TG and JE got it goin' on!

I loved that Luke initiated the heart pouring and he wasn't even on his deathbed. :P If there had been an ILY from Luke I would have been totally, completely and utterly over the moon. That said, it was done well and in their own way...more and more we're seeing Luke realize how lucky he is to be married to Tracy and I'm liking that they are moving him from his stupid Laura fixation. One of the things I like most about LuNacy as a couple is the honesty and lack of overwrought sentimentality in their relationship. They aren't this elevated ideal of love like LnL, but a real couple with all their flaws and fears and baggage. And they love each other for who they are. Sigh. :)

I thought JE really knocked it out of the park. She's so, so good. Seeing her as she listened to Luke, it almost hurt to hear those things he said, you could really feel Tracy as she tried to steel herself from believing that he could be opening his heart to her that way.

And snaps to Tracy for shutting Scott down. Kind of pissed me off how he tried to rain on her parade like 2 seconds after the awesome LuNacy scene, but Mama knows where things stand with her Hubba. ;)

TL, there were some excellent kisses for the kiss collection.

Anyone around? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Thank you , NEX!

Okay... don't want to bring anyone's party down. I love any and all LuNacy Lust scenes...

All I'm saying is, a lot of what we heard today we heard previously.

And I liked the hot kisses, and the refusal to stop when Scotty came in, I just wish we would have gotten an "I love you" from Luke, and maybe something a little more solid about their relationship.

Such as:

"You are in my heart forever and for always."

"Laura is my past. You are my future."

"You are my first priority."

And the line I am routing for (And I won't rest until he says it!!!!):

"If Laura came back, I'd stay with you!"

The weird thing is, JE and TG are playing the characters as if they are enormously and crazy in love... and yet, TIIC won't go there with the words because of this GIANT Laura cloud hanging overhead.

I'm sorry, break up the cloud or let it pour already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't have it both ways. You just can't.. and I'm getting sick and tired of TIIC trying to pander to LnL fans. You want to do that, fine? But then don't give us LuNacy.

You can't have "Real" LuNacy AND LnL. You can't. The are mutually exclusive (You can have Luke 'playing' at the LuNacy marriage while still committed to Laura, but that's not what's going on anymore).

They're trying to have it both ways, and I'm sick of it. Sick of it!!!

EDIT: I was just watching Nex's clips (thanks again, Nex!). Nobody has mentioned how she seems to be using the black blanket to hide her clevage. She seems to be pretty uncomfortable with the plunging neckline. Watch a few times, whenever the blanket drops slightly either JE or TG pulls it up.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

I hoping that with new (replacement) writers, they will deal with this and correct the oversight, AND that TPTB are merely waiting the appropriate amount of time with GF's recent announcement that she's through with soaps (took long enough to get the hint, chickie) and is moving on.

This did strike me as well, but I'm not sure why she'd feel that way. The whole "Ramone" thing shows a whole lot more flesh. I was just so glad they were snuggled in bed - hopefully ushering in a whole lot more of these scenes. They were certainly comfortable enough with each other - and with Scott watching them.

• Members

Nex, you are a goddess. Thanks so much!!!!

Lainey, I noticed that, too. I though it was Tracy trying to close herself off to Luke, and I couldn't really understand why. But the shirt thing makes me sense. I would be nervous in that, too. Being slumped over while sitting could make that shirt a problem...

TL, haha how could I forget! I was so absorbed in the LuNacy love that I forgot to mention his heart attack. Well, he had one! I am wondering when Tracy will find out about it. It is obvious that she will give up her seat and stand in pain because of the medianet picture. Aww, thats so nice.

I really like how Luke said that he can't even remember why he is fighting with Scott all the time. So, that shows that he isn't always bugging him in Laura's name. Which shows that he isn't always thinking of Laura! I always thought that every time he argued with Scott, it was in angst about Laura being gone. I guess not!!!!

EDIT: Ms.Q, I have:

10-2:-07: TQ Pleads with Carly

10-10-07: Luke's Back!

10-11-07: Lacy Discuss Ramon

10-15-07: Lacy Discuss Lugon

Okay maybe I do have the 3 when Luke returned, but I could have sworn I was missing one. Does anyone have any dates for the month of October? The one I am positive I am missing is when LuNacy were talking at the Coffee Shop about the invitation.

EDIT again: She was in October 17th because Ms. Q and I both posted recaps. It was when Tracy and Luke were having breakfast and Lulu comes back. I think this is where TQ's head keeps leaving the screen and you just see Luke, but she was obviously there. haha.

Edited by Colette