The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks Keith :). They said if it's not over by tomorrow, we should file for unemployment. ugh.

Just got home from school. Am going to watch the show in a couple of mins.

Colette, Thanks for the recaps. Seems as though we had a nice couple of LuNacy moments.

Be back later in the day/nite to chat it up with those of your around. :)

ETA: Page 469!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I did, Nex, thanks so much... and thanks to everyone else too.

Definately looking forward to the show later. My mom said it wasn't that great but I don't know if she meant the whoel show or just them cuz she know's I'm only in it for the TRacy. Either way it'll be worth it with her on.

Off to eat and then watch a few kids from work.

LAter all!

• Members

Wow...I haven't posted all day. I was offered to stay in bed and snuggle all day with a handsome, dark-haired boy (too bad it was my 7-year-old who was faking sick with a bad case of "mommyitis"). Ha ha. I fell for it hook line and sinker and let him stay home and hang with me.

He was so funny, we were driving to pick up the other boys this afternoon and he asked me why there were American flags up on the laws. I told him it was Veterans Day. He was like 'I don't get why we hang flags out for people who take care of dogs." Too funny!!! I was like no veterans, not veternarians. Oy!

Now on to more important things....Lunacy! Woo woo---at least two days this week. I agree..no hysteria, just calmness, etc. Today was actually pretty good I thought all around. One funny thing Luke said was "glad you are having fun with this" to Tracy when she said the garbage dump comment.

Aww...she called him sweetheart--her motherly word for Dillon (even lulu got a sweetheart). Good choice on her part as she was in that caregiver role today.

Guess the media net photo is tomorrow right cause she was not standing up today at all. I would put $ on that Luke is going to have another attack as now they have the debibrilator in the room. I bet Logan knows how to use it or something from Iraq.

I hope we get a scene of drama queen lulu coming to see luke, and tracy stopping her and pulling her aside telling her to be calm or something. I want her to slap her first and be like calm down--ha ha.

Yeah...hopefully tomorrow will be good for them for some more heartfelt stuff. The thing is...nobody gets off the island this week supposedly, so they will have to show luke again this week and no way tracy is leaving his side.

So we were right on the feet being luke's in that photo Stace!!!

I am off to a PTO meeting and then to art but will be online later today. I am so upset. I retaped from soapnet the friday episode as it is in higher definition, but only saved it for 14 days by accident...so I have to get all my slow moing in TL before the 24th!!!

Yay for Tracy Tuesday tomorrow too.

Edit

I had five more minutes before I left and just see you are around LadyA!! Don't have time to chat, but miss ya! Will you be online tonight at all? Is it still freezing there. IT was 89 at one point here today. I stopped in the school parking lot and was like WTH??? It is mid-november. And there are people who doubt global warming???

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hooked, Remos, Sorry guys I got bumped from the BR, and by the time I got back you were gone.

Hooked, I looked up the transcript for the "sweetheart". It was bugging me and I couldn't help it. Unfortunately 'cause Ms. Q wasn't here with the date handy, I had to wade through 4 weeks of stuff. So... One "sweetheart", as we mentioned, was when Tracy broke up the Luke/Scott tiff at GH and lured Luke away with that sweet, yummy kiss. That's where she came in saying "sweetheart, sweetheart..." and separated them. The other was from 3/20/07. I had mentioned that it was the "power/black silk stockings". below is part of the transcript. It happened to be the same day as the "Alan/sneaker" comment. You know what's so funny about this one? What helped me remember it, besides the fact that when I watch something a million times I get "Tracy on the brain" and can remember the exact way she said it, is that I remember you saying to me the day of the show ... "did you notice she called him sweeheart?" :D

Tracy: What are you wearing and what's with the sneakers? And by the way, those assets would've been mismanaged.

Luke: Having another heart-to-heart with the furniture, Spanky?

[Alan chuckles]

Tracy: Sweetheart?

Luke: Hmm?

Tracy: You've lived in the jungle.

Tracy: Oh -- you were born in one.

Tracy: What I mean is you've traveled to exotic places all over the world, right? Surely you know how to get rid of an unwelcome spirit.

As for today's (er yesterday's) show.... I liked her yelling at scott "move!" to go get the purse LOL. And her yelling at him to get out and take "this one (Logan)" with him. Oh yeah, and when Scott came back with the defibrulator (however the freak it's spelled) that he said, "I got it Tracy", not "I got it Emily" or "Here it is....". Liked that Scott helped Tracy over to Luke (btw, you could see a little cleavage there as she bent to sit down ;) ), and that she gave Luke the meds. Liked Tracy calling Luke sweetheart and telling him to hang on. I agree with everyone, the second widow comment was not necessary. Actually it annoyed me. I also felt that neither Emily nor Tracy should be making comments about how he treats his body while he's having his heart attack. Um HELL-O can he recover from the moment first? Like that Luke said "spanky" and apologized for the heart attack happening. Though I was so so happy they were on, I thought their scenes were just "eh". I felt that Jane was off the mark a little today. One thing is for sure, ANTHONY ZACHARA ZUCCINI MUST DIE!!! I did NOT like him saying those things to Luke and kicking him while he was having the heart attack.

Carrie, when you get a chance, can ya slow mo' at the point just around where Em puts the pillow under Luke's head (handed to her by Tracy), I think Luke is reaching to take Tracy's hand before she actually takes it, I want your opinion.

Ms. Q, Clarissa goofed up on the Friday caps. The caps end at just a couple from the luke/tracy/scott scene I believe. But the other cap site I sent you has some decent ones from that epi, though not all the ones i wanted. They have that great LuNacy smile to scott after the kiss.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I was rewatching this epi. after you gave the date (hey, what else is there to do at 4:37 AM), and noticed that JE nearly lost it towards the end of the clip. What I wouldn't give to see some Lunacy outtakes. I don't think I could control myself if I was the one taping them and HAD to watch every moment. I wouldn't be surprised if TG keeps upping the ante with her, to see what she can take and what stops her cold. Too many times you see their scenes and she has a smile that is a little too big or a laugh that's a little too jovial for her character.

BTW, TL, I watched Monday's episode on Youtube (Thanks, Addie) and Luke is definitely grasping for Tracy's hand.

• Members

Happy belated birthday, KNH, and happy birthday in advance, Regency (wherever you are). I actually watched the show live last night on Soapnet (okay, with extensive use of the Mute button). I thought the LuNacy scenes were sweet, although I was expecting such a "pot-kettle-black" moment when Tracy gave Luke hell about how he abuses his body (how much did you drink yesterday, Toots?) I agree with whomever mentioned the second attack--the defibrillator is there for a reason, and wow...much drama to be had, right? Anyhoo, just checking in--loved the LuNacy scenes, the rest of the show still bores me although--oh, thank GAWD Lucky finally knows the damned truth. It only took till the kid's 19th birthday, but he finally knows the damned truth.

• Members

At the risk of being late...

MinervaFan, thanks for bring up the pot meets kettle thing. I was expecting that too.

remos, IA agree on the smile/laugh. Regency, here, used to be very good at catching every single one of those.

TL, thanks for digging up the transcript.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS...

You know what? I would post, but I really have to go!!! hooked, search SoapDish, you'll find 'em. :) Then, you can post 'em here.

• Members

Ms. Q--already beat you to it...was scanning this morning and had to leave for carpool otherwise I would have posted earlier!!!

So here goes some GOOD NEWS!!!

From soapdish....

So looks like it could be a good rest of the month for our girl. Also...that woud bring her episode count to above 90 at the end of Nov. which is pretty good for her of recent years.

Oh yeah...bobbie is on for like 3 episodes for those of you who like bobbie and I read Denise Alexander is on briefly on the 21st. Guess the spencer house doesn't blow up after all. At least not now. Maybe Lesley is bringing spencer back as she is supposely watching him during the ball.

TL--I totally noticed that about him reaching for her hand the first time I slow mo'd but will watch again today to confirm! :)

Tracy Tuesday today...hope it is a good one.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I think they film a lot of scenes and don't use them all, or don't use all of the scene, so that's why they may use a line twice. I remember it happened once before, but I don't remember the specific line.

Thanks for the spoilers, Hooked.

Thanksgiving: I suppose it would be too much to ask for a 10 second scene of Scott bringing Logan to meet Serena, Gail, & Lee. :rolleyes:

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers hooked, looks like I will be busy posting clips if Jane really is on for 14 episodes this month.

An update on yesterdays clips, so far neither Hella Good or Favorite-Moments has posted them, so as soon as they do I will bring them over here. If there is anybody who knows where else I can get daily GH clips by all means let me know. Thanks!

As far as yesterdays show goes, I thought it was pretty good (Lacy I mean). The only problem I had was Natalia, I really felt bad for her because her acting was so poor, I mean her voice as she was speaking was so monotone, there was no emotion, I felt bad because as much as I don't want another Q killed off, NL really isn't that good, and I don't think I am going to miss her. :(