The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

knh, congrats!!

Remos, I've added pics to the banner. The four new kisses!! I created it in "slde" which is a slide show site for "my space". That particular slide show option only holds 24 pics at a time, so I had to delete some hugs and misc. kisses to get the new kisses in. I can never put them in any order I want because the slide show rotates the pics, and I just have to hurry and take a snap shot of it in between rotations. It's less time consuming than me using the "signature edit" feature in SON to cut and past pics together. Long winded answer, aren't you glad you asked? LOL. I believe we are up to 22 luNacy kisses. So once LuNacy goes past 24 kiss I may need to go back to my cut and paste method. I just wish I had a photo thingy whatever it's called like Ms. Q and Colette. :(.

I'll be in the br for a few....http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit: Sorry, make that 21 kisses. I just counted. :D

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am in the breakroom....TL is that you in there not answering?? 8:40 central time.

Party going o in the breakroom...come join us colette, keith, etc...

Spoilers just dropped on soapdish...

Edit

Late breaking spoiler sort of...but not tracy-related...

STeve Burton is taking advantage of an out in his contract and is doing a part in a movie. He won't be returning to the set after the holiday break and will be gone til mid-march or april. No word on whether or not he will do any pre-taping or do a dual-shooting schedule.

Could it be...that it won't be the Jason show??? They will probably split his airtime between carly and lulu.

Who will save the day for Feb. sweeps if not Jasus????

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Gah to his

Gotta run. Delayed start at the school today (due to being there so late yesterday), but I'm still running late!!! BTW, this delayed start thing means I have no prep time (50 minute prep/rest/lunch period is REMOVED from my schedule today), and I don't get to leave until 3:00-ish instead of my normal 2:00-ish. I do have a 20 minute break in there somewhere, but still... :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I think they have probably filmed well into December around now Stace...so I bet Luke doesn't leave til at least mid-december or right around the holidays...or maybe after even. We still have to have the hospital stuff, the surgery, him refusing the bypass, the funeral for EM, luke trying to sneak stuff from Alice, Tracy putting her foot down and Luke probably getting sick of it all and vanishing. Although maybe somehow he vanishes from his hospital room and Tracy is the one who finds him somewhere...who knows.

I think we have at least a month or more of Luke or til the end of the year. I bet he is gone January and back for feb. sweeps time.

Just a guess...gotta run...

• Members

First let me say......HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY REGENCY! I'm so sorry I didn't say it yesterday but I was swamped at work and meant to post when I got home, but I ended up going out.

Hooked, I thought of you last night, I went out to dinner and a movie with some friends at Fashion Island. Its been ages since I was last there. Also, thanks for the spoilers.

Speaking of spoilers, the one about

could simply mean he disappears from where ever he is suppose to be, I haven't read anything about Tony going on his annual vacation on any website and usually the mags will make a small blurb about his upcoming time off, so it could just be a short plot point in his upcoming.

• Members

Yeah tha is what people on soapdish are saying. That last year he took off in late Nov. but that was because he came back early for a few weeks to deal with Lulu's abortion. He typically leaves after the holidays til Feb. So hopefully that is the case. I bet he tries to sneak out of the hospital or something. Tracy will bust his butt back in there! :)

• Members

Ready, set, random...

I counted 5 scenes. Segments 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7.

As remos pointed out, there is a lot of rehashing of what we've seen. I'm not bored with LuNacy, but it seems some other online fans are. Oh well.

There are a couple laugh out loud moments in the episode. JE and TG seem to be having more fun than they should.

Shallow, but the position JE was sitting in today wasn't the best for the kind out outfit she had on. The outfit looked better when she was lying in bed - Haha.

Tracy's reaction to Emily's death was perfect. JE nailed it. The initial silence, the tears in the eyes, the "I don't believe you." I loved every short bit of it.

So, it seems we got some hysterics coming up. Was it Lainey that wanted to see that? I think JE's delivery was fine, but the blocking of that final scene seemed so staged. The way she was standing so far from him looked odd. And then, when she tried grabbing him, that too looked sort of odd. And then, when they both went down together...Oy. I know Tracy has a bad back, but it all looked so awkward to me. Then again, I've never been in a situation like that, so what do I know? All that said, I do think it's kind of sweet that she caught him (or rather fell down with him in her arms). :)

• Members

ooh sounds like a good one...and now what makes it even better is when she is in the previews!!! I mean we know she is on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week....and Thursday actually with the rebroadcast of the wedding (blah), but it is like a tiny rush to see her in the previews huh??

I love that they have them joking around and her commenting on the floosey's he hangs with and him hinting at her cabana boy days. But I haven't watched so I gotta save my comments.

On Soapdish...people were saying how HORRIBLE logan was and why was he delivering the news to luke and tracy???

Someone on there was saying was that the moment that Tony Geary was stopped cold in his tracks because Josh Duhon was so horrible? Do you know that they are talking about Ms. Q???

People on soapdish were commenting that TG was over the top today with his heart attack.

I am around tonight---hope to catch you guys in the breakroom

TL--Hope you are feeling better today and got some sleep.

Colette--hope you are feeling better too

Edited by hookedongh