The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Have two seconds....can't wait to watch today..thanks for the email recap Stace and TL!

So this was on soapdish, but check it out stace...sounds like some false stuff but a girl can dream right???

Luke and Tracy are gonna be moving ahead into a real and solid relationship. References to Laura and even the rivalry with Scott over her are coming to an end. Laura will soon be a memory.

I'm off to visit cousins

BTW Ms. Q--had to check out Barney's in Dallas today in the mall just in case you know---LOL!!! :) :)

CAnt' wait to get home on wed to watch!!! Sounds awesome. I pray this rumor is true above!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

oymygod!

I did!

I did!!

I did!!!

Amazing! Damn near erotic. (Notice the use of the word "near.") Awesome. One of TWO highlights of the day for me.

The other one: Tracy lying on the bed curled into Luke!!!! OHMYGOD!!!!

They didn't show it long enough. It was too brief.

***pants***

***screams with joy***

***does a jig***

It's true! It's true! I KNOW it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!

(And oh.. we're gonna get a bed scene, too. Their 'first-time' post heart attack. It's gonna be HILARIOUS. Trust me on this, folks. You heard it here first! It's gonna happen. It IS!!!!!!)

• Members

oymygod!

I did!

I did!!

I did!!!

Amazing! Damn near erotic. (Notice the use of the word "near.") Awesome. One of TWO highlights of the day for me.

The other one: Tracy lying on the bed curled into Luke!!!! OHMYGOD!!!!

They didn't show it long enough. It was too brief.

***pants***

***screams with joy***

***does a jig***

It's true! It's true! I KNOW it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!

(And oh.. we're gonna get a bed scene, too. Their 'first-time' post heart attack. It's gonna be HILARIOUS. Trust me on this, folks. You heard it here first! It's gonna happen. It IS!!!!!!)

• Members

I don't understand why they keep saying the are "going" to be a real couple or "moving ahead" to be a real couple. They are a real couple, that's been shown over and over again, particularly this sweeps. As for the references to EWCBO, that song has been played to death. They've removed the wig from the canvas, and LuNacy are focusing elsewhere. LnL has been a memory for a long time - it's just their fans that want to believe in reliving the past, and trying to mine every statement on the show or in the press for their pro-LnL or anti-LnL messages. (I wonder if any of those folk actually remember that is started with rape, and ended in divorce long before Tracy came back to town...)

At any rate, I don't think this spoiler is a matter of when, I think it's a done deal. They're actually dealing with a real issue right now, not a make-believe disease or mystery of some sort. I think we're good. :D

OT: Can someone please tell me why it is that children getting cold medication all of a sudden recover for a number of hours, while I take cold medication and feel like a space cadet???

• Members

Woohoo bout the spoiler.

Remos....I dunno about the difference with the meds. I hope you feel better soon.

I'll be back in like 10 minutes my idiot computer needs to reboot for an update. Anybody around to chat a little after 8:30 central time??

Edited by IluvAandM

• Members

Hey Mrs Q, can you do me a favor and post the main link to your vids so I can get from any year? I never saved that b/c I thought I had everything but it turs out I dont (of course) and now I need that instead f having you post them every time.

On another note, I think I broke my finger... don't know what I did but it hurts like a bitch. It's one I broke years ago (well fractured, not a total break) and it feels like I did the same. I may have dislocated it, but either way I'd rather just cut it off at this point. It's fine most of the time b/c it's a finger and I'm not always putting pressure on it but the second I forget and try to type with it or touch anything at all it hurst so bad and it's my middle finger so it's not one I can avoid using.... it sucks.

This is one thing I don't like about coming in here (I mean I do like it b/c I can do it but I don't like that I do)... I am never such a big compaliner as I am when I cme n here b/c I don' actually know anyone on here.

Oh well, going to watch yesterdays gh again in a minute so I have to go.

Today looks good and thanks to whoever (probably Nex) in advance for clips!!! and for yesterdays