Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. My throat is better, so hopefully this will be gone soon. I am headed to NYC all day Monday, so it had better be gone! I can't believe I will have to miss Monday. Lacy are going to be amazing, I know.

Thanks SO MUCH for the clips, Nex!

Hooked and TL(I thin you were the one sick) I hope you are feeling better, too.

• Members

Hey all!

Party in the BR again last nite :). Sorry I couldn't stay and hang. CoolKid, it was good to see you. You should come and hang/post more often. :)

Nex, Thanks for the clips!

Thanks for the get well vibes everyone. I was getting better but I guess having to stand out in the cold in a picket line for a couple of hours doesn't help. Now my cold or whatever the freak I have is worse, more congested than ever and my tonsils are swollen and my ears hurt. I hope I don't get an ear infection. I haven't had one of those since I was a kid. oh well.

SOC Posters, There is a thread about Tracy over there (finallly)... here is the link ----> Jane Elliot/Tracy on Friday's Show

*Waves to ILTQ*

Off to a christening now, the picket line and then a housewarming party in brooklyn. Hope to chat tonite.

• Members

Oh My GOD!!! if that's true there isn't enough time or people for me to thank for that happening!!! I can't wait. Wishing for good things!!

PS... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy about that spoiler, can you tell?

• Members

When you see the list of "spoilers" that the LuNacy one was with, it doesn't seem true. The way they're worded sound very made up and someone just wanting to "be cool" and give out spoilers. They're very vague and sound like speculation. Now, I could be TOTALLY wrong, but that's just my take on it. However...

TL, that thread is getting some action by non-regular posters! Nice to see all these Jane/Tracy fans come out of hiding.

nex, thanks for the clips! I watched the final scene again and that last "Ohh" from Jane is really sad!!!

• Members

But some of those spoilers sounded plausible, so I don't know. I could see Luke maybe offering or asking her before his surgery, but I really doubt they would actually go through with it. It would be a nice gesture though on his part to solidify that he really loves her.

Also, I bet that Luke disappers spoiler could be that he leaves the hospital and they find him missing and that he shows up at Em's funeral to support Tracy and Nik--have no basis for that...but just my take...

• Members

Hey guys, just wondering if this is ture. Someone said in in here or in the BR and I idn't know if they were saying they wish it was said or that it actually was. Did GF denownce soaps for good? Did she say she is done and they have nothing left for her? B/c if so I'm a happy girl, but I was just curious if that is why all this is going on right now. If it was just that , with all the talk of her possible return, someone was saying they wish it. If that is the case than they ae doing all this to most likely tear them apart (or keep them together, making Luke finally choose someone other than Laura which would make me, yet again, a happy girl) than I am a very very UNhappy girl.

Just wanted to ask

• Members

Hey guys, just wondering if this is ture. Someone said in in here or in the BR and I idn't know if they were saying they wish it was said or that it actually was. Did GF denownce soaps for good? Did she say she is done and they have nothing left for her? B/c if so I'm a happy girl, but I was just curious if that is why all this is going on right now. If it was just that , with all the talk of her possible return, someone was saying they wish it. If that is the case than they ae doing all this to most likely tear them apart (or keep them together, making Luke finally choose someone other than Laura which would make me, yet again, a happy girl) than I am a very very UNhappy girl.

Just wanted to ask

Edit

oh man, just watched the clip of te previews SeanM put up from youtube... let me just say this..... JE looks incredible in my opinion. I think she looks beautiful all the time, but I really think she did when Monica said Luke needs the bypass

That's all folks

Edited by knh

• Members

Woah! Thanks! I didn't realize those were previews for the ENTIRE WEEK!!! I see that Tracy stays in the same clothes for Thanksgiving. Eww. LOL.

Comments:

knh, it was apparently in one of the magazines that she's done with soaps, but you know how people change their minds. Depends where the money is coming from.

Will have a simple video a bit later, hopefully!

• Members

OMG thanks for that link....I am so going to be in heaven next wk. Its totally awesome. I'm so excited. EEEEE I can watch live all next wk too except Monday maybe cuz my moms off and i dunno what she has planned.

Anybody around??? Its a 9 central time.

Edited by IluvAandM