The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

knh, woahhh, did you draw that?!?!?! That is AMAZING!

Wouldn't it be amazing if they exchanged an ILY, but Luke said "I love you, TRACY?" I just realized that he actually never calls her Tracy. I don't mind the nicknames, it would just be extra nice if he called her by her real name. Aww I am so excited for tomorrow.

TL, do you work on Broadway? Sorry about the strike, that really sucks. I have always wanted to live in NYC.

Hooked, I didn't notice the necklace exchange. I will have to look for that now, lol.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
He's called her "Tracy" before. Not as much as Spanky, Spankybuns, Popsicle, Wife, etc, but just on Friday, a little after her nervous laugh, he said, "Tracy, I'm serious." Also, the ILY last year, he said, "I love you, Tracy." And then a week earlier, he said, "I come to you. To you, Tracy." There has to be other times, though, I can't come up with them off the top of my head.

Good luck with the cleaning, remos.

knh, hope you're having a good day.

hooked, if you're around earlier tonight, post a link!

CLIPS

Semi-recent scenes: I'm guessing late November, early December 2003.

(when I stopped watching GH and missed some fun Tracy stuff :()

Audio doesn't match picture. Credit crazedgirl.

Emily and Tracy argue about the family fortune.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=veJOxl2TCjg

Tracy/Dillon argue. The Q's prepare to trim the tree. Tracy eats pie - Haha. Luke and Skye show up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aKKc9qgutME

Scenes from the 90s

(I'm assuming these are from Jen's edit tapes).

Credit Addie.

Tracy tries to knit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sd7znZFJcz8

Tracy comes to Ned's wedding dressed for a funeral.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ahT-XP0g7us

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I was happy that Mama put him in his place about his exploits. Even though she'll take what she can get from him, she's not going to be a rug, or--dare I say,--a "Laura" about it. :P It was a cute moment when he looked kind of sad.

I hope the

is coming from Lukey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KNH!!!

Good luck with your driving test! You should see my license photo, I didn't get mine until not too long ago and my expression is super smug--like, haha, I can't believe I finally can drive legally. I'm sure you'll do just fine! :D

Poor TQ! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the scene. It was almost painful to watch, because you could feel her trying to shield herself from it.

TL: I hope the strike gets resolved soon!

• Members

Breakroom?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Colette, on a floppy disc somewhere, I have the original version of the eulogy. It was printed in Soaps In Depth before it aired. I wonder if the one we saw was changed by JE, the writers, or both? Either way, it was a good one, and JE delivered it wonderfully. Glad you were able to see it.

EDIT: I must have dug it up before, 'cause I just did a search and found both eulogies in the thread: GO TO THIS POST.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

yeah , colette, I drew that. It's not one of my best but it was pretty good. I did it for the cover of the fan-zine that MinervaFan sent to JE for her birthday last year, which is coming up again, by the way....

thanks for all the clips on here guys. I'm loving all of them. Haven't seen them all yet though. I figured out how to record with the direct tv at least while my tv is on so I'm recording Friday's episode right now. got to love it. Not that I get tired of many tracy scenes but this will certainly not be one i get bored with any time soon.

edit *waves to Mrs Q*

Edited by knh

• Members

knh, yes, I was affected. If there are no stage hands, there is no show. The theatres are locked up. No one will be at the theatre to work, no matter their capacity. I work there as an usher and I work in the office, btw.

hooked, thanks for the ILY spoiler. Would love if that happened! But some scenes like the ones from friday to go with it, would be a welcomed plus.

BSG, I fell off the wagon today and had a starbucks rasberry scone. I thought of you :). Actually it was the second time this week. I better watch that I don't spiral out. LOL

• Members

Scenes: 3 I think, I can't remember if its 2 or 3

Luke is on the ground having his heart attack. AZ is taunting him and kicks him. (I was ready to cry for Luke right there, it was so sad.) NO LAURA FLASH BACK. YES! AZ finally leaves, and Logan finds him. Scott comes along, too, and they both bring him into the room where Tracy is. When they come in, she goes "Is he drunk?" They passed Emily on the way, and she comes in the room, too, and tells Tracy how he had the heart attack. Scott helps Tracy over to the couch where they put Luke. (It was pretty cute, actually. I wouldn't mind Scott\Tracy) Tracy puts her hand on his shoulder and grabs his hand. Emily asks if she has Ed's meds, and she said yes and that she brought them before she knew that he couldn't come. When she tries to remember where her purse is, she gets flustered. Em tells her to calm down, and Tracy remembers it is near the stairs. She sends Scott out to get it, who has been annoying Luke. Emily tells him that if he keeps badgering Luke, then she will kick him out. Tracy tells Luke that if he makes her a widow, she will never forgive him. She asks if he can talk, but he can only whimper "Spanky." Em says that he shouldn't move or talk or he might have another heart attack.

When Scott comes back with the meds, Em gives it to Tracy to put under his tongue. She repeats that she'll be damned if he makes her a widow. She keeps her hand on his shoulder and in his hand. Em sends Scott and Logan to get that firbillator or whatever it is. When he comes back from "risking his life," Em doesn't need it because Luke's heart rate is stable now. Tracy tells Scott to leave and take Logan with him. Scott tells Logan outside the room that he really doesn't want Luke to die, that his life would be empty without him to bother. Em says she needs to leave (to get Nik out of the wine cellar that he made her lock him in) and Tracy is annoyed that she can leave Luke like that. She said that she will be back and that he should be fine.

Previews! They show her with Luke on the couch for like a mili-second when everyone comes in asking where Em is. I believe that we'll get the lovin' tomorrow because Luke will be able to talk.

Sorry that took me a ridiculous amount of time to type, haha.

Edited by Colette

• Members

Wow. Party in the thread.

Colette's recap covers it. 3 scenes, for those wondering.

ASSORTED COMMENTS

I had to laugh at Tracy's "Is he drunk" comment. Typical. :lol:

Loved her propping herself up when she found out about the heart attack, and I, too, loved Scott helping her up.

Tracy talking so fast about her purse and where it could be was well done. Nice delivery on JE's part.

Tracy's like, "Talk to me, Luke." Emily, "Don't talk. It might give you another heart attack." Tracy: "Don't talk! I'm sorry I told you talk." It was something along those lines, but I loved JE's delivery (again).

The "Spanky, Spanky, Spanky" as Luke was all out breath was soooo sad.

I didn't care for repeated widow line. The first time was enough.

Sweet moment with the pill under the tongue.

Luke squeezed out a "Go to hell" to Scotty, not once, but twice. Again, typical. LOL.

Scott cracked me up with defibrillator when he asked if Emily was going to shock him. Emily said Luke's heart rate returned to normal, and Scott had this attitude, "Normal?! I just risked my life for nothing?!"

Short, but nice line by Tracy, telling Luke to hold on until they can get some help. Loved all the touching (hand on his shoulder, holding his hand). Aww.

I hope we get some LuNacy lovin' tomorrow. Heart-felt exchanges, that sort of thing. Maybe we'll get some before and after Nik, Logan, Lucky, and Sam all enter the room. (Why are all 4 of them there, anyway?!)

• Members

I thought it was really well done today. No hysteria, no theatrics, just a woman who's used to being the strong one, being strong for the man she loves.

It was telling that the only time Tracy lost her calm veneer was when Emily asked her where the pills where. Something Tracy could actually do, and she started panicing a little. Other than that, she just sat there with one hand on Luke's shoulder and the other holding his hand. Twice saying she didn't want to be a widow.

Today I was again reminded by what consumate professionals these two are. With all the yelling, screaming and emoting from the other storylines, these two again said more with looks and touch then the others with their pages of dialogue.

It will be interesting to see how they proceed from here with Tracy taking care of Luke.