The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm glad to hear your take Lainey. This guy I chat with said as a gay man it is very offensive to him and that his right to marry is not something to be humorous or mocked on a soap. I guess you could look at it two ways--either as a way to draw positive attention to it or be offended.

I have been following dorian lately on One life--only that story. She is very cool in real life so I love her! I have also been FF on ATWT but watching Lynn Herrings story. She is great and fabulous and fun as Henry's mother and she and Jon Lindstrom and Stuart are great to watch.

Saw this on Soapnet this morning. Looks like JE is particiapting in this even in LA for any of you who are in the LA area or near it (lisaQ)

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/soap-nation-i-participate-october

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

JJ stuff is true. ABC confirmed and so did Greg. Poor guy. ABC official word said he left to pursue other interests. GV tweeted that he is sad and that TPTB chose to take the character in another direction.

I am sure TG is thrilled. I also heard from someone at soapzone who I think knew about this somehow that this is TG's last stint on GH this year.

Still no date at all or indication that Tracy is involved at all in this luke return story. They are supposed to be back in PC I think the week of the 12th. I would have to think she would at least get a scene or two finding out Luke was held captive or welcoming him home. But you never know with this show....

• Members

Luke is back today and so is Helena.

So far I have seen airdates for luke from CGS for

9/30 Luke is held prisoner and so is Helena

10/1 Luke is freed to go find Helena

10/6 Helena tells Luke both their families are in danger or somethign like that or a new threat

10/7 Nik rsecues Lulu, Ethan and Luke

I am pretty sure they are back in PC the week of the 12th, but still no mention at all of Tracy.

• Members

From SID

Set Your DVR

Danger for Elizabeth!

Lulu & Teethan set out to find their MIA Dad on 10/5. But how will the pair work on the journey? Nik joins the fun when he rides to the rescue of Luke,Lulu,& Teethan on 10/7. Back in PC, Luke's other son, Lucky, gets a bit of a surprise on 10/9. Will he believe what an ex-lover has to say by way of an explanation on 10/12? Luke is concerned about a new Cassidine lurking on 10/15 & knows his best sourcs of info is Alexis. Interestingly when trouble finally hits, it doesn't strike where expected. It's Elizabeth who winds up on the receiving end of Helena's attempt at stirring things up on 10/16.

Also...

Rachel Ames is out of retirement. Audrey returns to help Liz on 10/19

• Members

Thanks Hooked.

This last bit about Audrey helping Liz has me even more convinced that the JJ thing was in order to have LnL2 happy, together and walking into the sunset with Cake come February/March. Sucks for GV (though he's georgous, talented and known, so he'll probably be working again soon), but there's no other reason for signing JJ on for 6 months except to create an exit. Even with SBr she signed for a year.

Can't wait to see Lukey today - I've missed the guy.

Tracy not in spoilers isn't that big a deal. She's mentioned other places and you know with TG back, JE's summer off has come to an end as well. Last year his return heralded her being seen 2-4 times a week for 8 months straight, so I'm not too worried. We'll get Tracy/LuNacy back shortly. And considering how great the show is getting, that's just the top layer and icing on the cake from my POV.

BTW, what's up with all of this extra-curricular stuff with JE? Nice that she's getting around too, but the last time she did a pubic appearance connected to GH, was Reagan even in office? I wonder if she's starting to spread her wings with intentions of other stuff. Too bad she doesn't have a publicity department/website to tell us what else she's doing.

Hope all are well and that our missing LuNatics will slowly find their way back home.

And when the hell did this become the last day of September? Rusty is 5 in five weeks, Advent starts in eight weeks, Chanukah starts in ten weeks, and Yule in twelve weeks, and that my friends is 2009!

• Members

People are saying that JJ is back for six months which times in with a possible May sweeps exit for TG. Soapzone person said this is TG's final hurrah as Luke. Who knows. People are saying JJ said he would come back to GH for TG's exit or BH exit.

Again--all GOS of course.

I find it odd that we don't even get the token couple of scenes with Tracy bitching about Luke being MIA before he shows back up, but perhaps it is because of this Cassadine war. Guess Luke doesn't know Tracy's cell phone number to send her a text too! LOL

The spoilers about Luke going to Alexis about other Cassadines is for 10/15. He is back in PC that week. Other spoilers from dish said that Tracy tells him to focus on the problems at hand of his family falling apart. So I am hoping she will at least pop up sometime that week. Funny last year TG's first day back was 10/16.

• Members

Oh, I think the theories and expectations of TG's retirement will continue until it's announced. AND I doubt we will only have a 4-6 month window to prepare. The King of Daytime is going to get a lot more attention then a little DS gossip. It will happen, but next spring is still a little soon. We'll see. At any rate we have him back now and I can't wait. I think Tracy warning Luke about his immediate family falling apart will be interesting - she truly does make him a better father.

• Members

How weird is this....I turned my computer on and this was on Yahoo's homepage:

James Franco to guest star on `General Hospital'

NEW YORK – James Franco will guest star on ABC's "General Hospital" for a lengthy story arc this fall.

The "Pineapple Express" and "Spider-Man" actor will play a mystery person who comes to the soap opera's town of Port Charles. The recurring role will begin Nov. 20 — to coincide with November sweeps — and will last about two months.

Executive producer Jill Farren Phelps says it's "an honor that an actor of Franco's caliber would choose to spend some of his valuable time in Port Charles."

The 31-year-old Franco will star as Allen Ginsberg next year in the film "Howl."

• Members

Lots of GH casting news/rumors circling boards today.

Rumores...NP is out. JC is out. GF is coming back. VM is coming back.

James Franco coming to GH is only one confirmed for sure.

Oh and Sbr going to B&B starting the day she leaves GH to work with Jack Wagner Rick Hearst, etc.

I'm waiting for SOD/SOS to break some more info online....

Stay tuned....

You know at this point, Genie can come back---it will give JE some material. I hope to hell she comes back married to Scotty!

Edited by hookedongh