Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here's all I got from SOC (thanks to recaps by MyMommaSaid) - I think the scene continues tomorrow:

Tracy and Luke are at the MC and its soooooo gooooooood.

Tracy and Luke have a verbal spar.

Tracy admits she is in love with Luke.

Tracy and Luke are drinking at the bar, he says he will never apologize for marrying her. Tracy and Luke are really cool together, I think they are going to get drunk and do it.Luke says Tracy changed his life and marrying her was the smartest thing he ever did.

And in response to my post about LuNacy, she said, "You will be very happy with the scenes today!!"

• Members

I wish I would have known in advance...I could have done a play by play...

There was no nookie. They stayed in the bar. I get the feeling that the editors got slash happy with the scenes. Lots of good talky stuff, with Tracy blurting out that she loved Luke, and a lot of musing about their marriage. I have HORRIBLE retention for dialogue.

I'm hoping it continues tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't, and I wouldn't be surprised if scenes we want to see are sitting on the bottom of an editing room floor somewhere (okay, I know that's not how they edit soaps, but I said it for effect).

• Members

Tracy had a few really good zingers in today. The only one I can remember off the top my head was "Everytime you open your mouth you fall into a deeper abyss of dumb" LOLOLOL.

The tone of the scene was interesting. Luke finds Tracy at the bar drinking her troubles away. She seems depressed and fears she's turned into some kind of doormat because of him. She's angry at him obviously. He isn't warm and fuzzy in response. Instead he reminds her of all the bad crap she's pulled in the past. But it isn't accusatory. It's more like a tough love pep talk. lol. The tone is more like "Buck up woman! You're a badass. Don't wallow in self pity." By the second scene he has her cheered up and smiling. The piece de resistance for LuNacy fans: Luke tells her that marrying her may be the smartest thing he ever did. ;-)

These two have such an interesting relationship. They are NOT a sentimental, traditional love story and I really LOVE that about them.

Edited by Keaton

• Members

Ya know, I'm glad we got our MC scenes, although I have no doubt there were things cut.

But....and I'm only going to say this once (this month, LOL) so that it's out there, and said. I really want to be able to come onto a board, any board, and read good things about Lacy without the inevitable comment about how TIIC are trying to tear down Luke and Laura to build up Lacy. And that won't happen when they allow Luke to say lines like "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Uh....that completely ignores/discipates Laura's presence in Luke's life, as if just because she isn't there, that she doesn't matter. That's wrong. On sooooo many levels.

No one has said that today yet, but it's been said plenty in the past...and you know what? *sits next to LnL fans* I agree. It does seem that Guza is making Luke and Laura as insignificant as possible, to make Lacy seem better.

Now, I don't agree with a lot of what LnL fans say....I don't think their couple has been spit on any more than any other couple on Guza's GH. I just hate it that Guza *seems* to be minimizing Laura's presence and influence in Luke's life all for Tracy and/or Lacy.

Or because he just hates anything that he did not create...which, from what I've experienced of Guza, could very well be true.

Anyway....I'd just like to see other people enjoying Lacy like most of us do (although for me, I am now and will always be a Tracy fan first, and could easily see her with several other men on canvas).

And, when you go to other boards, most of them ignore Lacy or make comments about how they resent Lacy because of the way Guza is writing it, or that they can't enjoy Lacy because of Laura.

I just would like to be able to read comments about them, without constantly being reminded by some, that Tracy is second to Laura and always will be.

I know it's TRUE....but do we constantly have to be reminded of it? Of how Tracy is inferior to Laura?

UGH.

Because personally....my girl ain't inferior to ANY woman.

And Lucas Lorenzo Spencer should be glad she gives him the time of day and he should be busy showing her just how glad he is.

The end.

• Members

Okay, after watching today I was seriously thinking there were things cut and there should've been another scene at the end ...but... I was very pleased with today (especially since i was thinking we might not get to see them at all). So I'm not gonna complain at all about today (and believe me there are a few things that I could say). You know what... I'm just happy to see JE onscreen.

"You're *hot* when you *whine*"

OT- Did I mention that I spent almost 2 hours out in the softball field (along with the other 2500+ students) in the hot florida sun yesterday because of a bomb threat at my school? ::sighs:: I need to move.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

I took a very, long nap this afternoon. Was just supposed to be for a half hour, but it ended up being almost 3 hours. Oy. Naturally, the first thing I do when I get up is check this site, and this is what I see from ILoveTracyQ's post: Ya know, I'm glad we got our MC scenes, although I have no doubt there were things cut. And for a moment, I thought I was dreaming. :lol:

So, yes, while I do believe scenes were cut, we got something. Just 2 scenes, but it was still something. But I refuse to apologize to TIIC. They are still, well, idiots, and if they think cutting some LuNacy and just tossing in 2 scenes is going to pacify me all the time, then they got another thing coming. But, anyway, positivity! tracyluver, I like the way you think! Luke and Tracy are going to be much too busy upstairs. Hee.

angel, that's scary! Is everything all right now?

• Members

Everything is fine MsQ, nothing happened....some stupid kid wrote it in the bathroom stall or w/e and honestly the only reason the admins took it seriously was cuz of the college thing but yeah.... it was really dumb, but I understand why they did it.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

**Lainey skips in, all happy and aglow**

They ran the MC scenes (or at least 2 of them!). THEY RAN THEM!!!! :lol:

I have to tell you, while I am THRILLED they happened, all TIIC really did was bring the world up to speed on where LuNacy is as a couple. All of US knew that already. So it sort of seemed like 'old news' to me. It wasn't revelatory to me AT ALL. I'm happy the scenes happened-- I LOVE the way TG and JE interact in scenes like that -- but I was like 'yeah, i know, so where's the hot sex?!?!?!'

There was no hot sex, and I am a bit dissapointed about that....

I may or may not get over it.....

I have to tell you, I thought for sure that Alan welcomes Tracy "back" from some away time with Luke-- that's why they're not at the stupid wedding, they're on some island f****** their brains out. But I have to tell you, TIIC hasn't set that up yet. I thought it would happen at the end of the MetroCourt scenes. I guess they could set up a trip 'off screen,' but I really thought they'd do it on screen. The fact that Tracy AND Uncle Luke aren't at the wedding, and the spoiler says Alan welcomes BACK Tracy, makes me think T&L go away TOGETHER! Here's hoping!!

Deb, I worship your writing. WORSHIP IT! Do you HAVE to do the angst? Why does the angst have to come after the sex? Can't they have a few weeks of mind-blowing, sheet dripping, bed breaking sex? Can't they be in love and in lust for a little while?!?! TIIC isn't likely to give it to 'em, and heck -- the Luke and Tracy we know are passionate, lunatic, greedy souls who really do love each other. They really are capable of falling into bed for three weeks before surfacing for the angst. Really. It's possible. REALLY!

Plea is over.

**Lainey skips out**

Edited to account for the fact that Lainey has skipped back in:

Go here, and post my friends. It's a LuNacy support thread on SOC. We must support ALL pro-LuNacy threads!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=243661

Ah.. anyone for the breakroom? Anyone?

**now i'm really out!**

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Um folks...

Those of you with tape or tivo, watch the end of the second scene today.

She is looking at his face as if she's looking for answers. It isn't a shinny little accepting smile. She's trying to figure out if he's telling the truth.

There is DEFINITELY another scene after #2. It's the scene where she holds his a$$ over the fire and makes him explain himself. Either they cut it.. or we get it later in the week.

Heck, at this point I'm thinking TIIC realized how much people LOVE luNacy, and decided to spread the LuNacy love over two weeks, sted of one.

I'll bet ya ten bucks there is LuNacy sex tomorrow.. that we get the "missing scene" or two. I BET YOU!

• Members

Hoy sh-t!!!!!!! I loved it. I know scenes were cut, but they seem to only be cut from the end, so they can and will still show up, and what was there was fantastic. I know I should probably be at least a little disappointed in what wasn't there, but I loved what they had. Her should'a speech, the 'most of all I never shoulda fallen in love with you', his you're the smartest thing I ever did.... never gonna apologize thing. I loved it all. The only thing I did have a problem with, and you said it ILTQ, is that mention of Laura. I think we were perfectly fine without it. I understand that it made sense in the context b/c she said it first and in the story b/c that's what's going on right now (lets not get into how much that isn't needed... damn WOS always has to butt her ass into everything). I, most of all, do not think that, in the only only time he mentioned her, he had to refer to her as the woman I love, not loved. "You know, not long ago, you were poisoning my martini and framing me for murder, and now look at you -- double-crossing scott baldwin to protect the woman I love." That is the part where he took a left turn and found himself up against an angry mob of fans ready to beat him down... led by your's truly (I'm really not as violent as I seem when I'm writing these... honest) Luckily I tricked him with the sign I turned around and got him back on track. I loved everything before and everything after that one line, but why even mention it.

Personally I think it would be perfect if, at some point, the writers put in something along the lines of what was said here (I don't remember by who, so sorry), that Laura made him the man he is today and that man is perfect for and with Tracy (paraphrasing, of course). If they could just write that line in it can put to rest all this crap and it will also give the constant mention of the WOS a point, otherwse it is just disrespectful to the others. Laura has been gone for so long with the exception of that month. I know that she is only even mentioned b/c this is the only woman he HAS loved since her, but come on. Let it go, move on, and do it in a way that does not alientate the fans of LnL or of anyone else by rewriting history. I think that would do it.

AARGH!!!! I so wish those stupid writers would read these threads... or this one.

alright, later all!!

'at a girl, Lainey!! lets show a little positivity people. Now raise your right hands and repeat after me (looks around to make sure all hands are up... if not, please leave the room) "I, insert name here, do absolutely, whole heartedly believe that Guza is not screwing me out of a good show. He only pushed the episode back a bit and the scenes are spread out so that we can have Tracy on more frequently. We will have all the episodes we want and thought were coming and will patiently await their arrival."

Guys, I told ya... while I think he is a complete moron in many, if not most ways, I think he is getting sort of smart with this thing we have. He knows we all want to see it, he is drawing it out as long as he can to keep us watching and giving us bits at a time to make sure we get sucked back in when we lose hope. We will definately get some Lunacy love. The scenes were certainly cut, but they are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there.