The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey guys!!! Long time no see..school has been kicking my butt, as have other life things but im back and my lunacy love is as strong as ever!! ive missed you guys! there are so many new people on this board that its hard to keep up. its awesome! lets spread the lunacy love!!!!!!!!!!!!

i must admit that i havent watched in a while but WOW!! what a day for me to tune in. dont want to spoil things for y'all, all i want to say is that this couple has come LEAPS and BOUNDS since ive seen them last and its great to see progress, whcih is like a four letter word to TPTB. they are like a completely different couple, and I, for one, think it was worth the wait.

Edited by tracyluver

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

tracyluver!

angel!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time, no see!

Won't spoil a thing, except that I was satisfied, and you all know how much it takes to satisfy me. Now, that doesn't mean I can't find things to complain about because believe me, I can. :P However, I don't do this often, but kudos to whoever wrote today.

• Members

Can't wait to see the show. Unfortunately, I have to wait til morning.

My husband watching with me would be a buzz killer.

It's bad enough he asked me why I recorded "Hoot" on the DVR and I had to mumble, "Because Kin Shriner has a 2 minute part in it". Good thing he doesn't really listen to me anymore after all these years. :D

• Members

That's okay. I once watched a very inappropriate late night b-movie on Space (the Canadian version of the Sci Fi channel) because I saw Kin in it. I believe it was called Subliminal Seduction, or some such. Very inappropriately funny.

• Members

AHHHHHHHH I could hardly wait to see the happiness on this board today! :) Definitely the best lunacy ever!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Q--I just had a feeling she was going to be wearing that outfit from SID magazine spread for the lunacy love! :) Even the hair didn't bother ya today huh?

Woo woo...finally! We all must converge tonight to chat---9pm central???????????

• Members

nex, SoapZone has detailed recaps. For now, I just have some random comments:

Hmm, what else?

And that's all I got for the time being. I hope that holds you over. :)

For those interested in outfit, it's the same one from the "What Lies Beneath" Soaps In Depth article. I'm inclined to say it's from the same day today's episode was filmed, but the hair doesn't match up IMO. One has "oomph." The other doesn't. :lol:

Edit: hooked! Hi! We posted at the same time! :o (I just mentioned the hair/wardrobe in this post, but you beat me to it, LOL).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the best episode ever, though Nov 7th is not thatfar behind (didn't want to totally rule that out). The only thing that got me a little peeved was Luke saying "by my calculations we're doing ok" or something like that. So they have been sleeping together and in 2 years, it has never even been refered to with the exception of when it is also being used to bother her family, which meant they could have been messing with them.

I love them together more now than ever!!!!

• Members

Of course you and I would be focused on the hair and wardrobe! Ha ha. Yeah, I was wondering by his comment of "it's just one night...by my calcuations we are doing just fine...." was for sure insinuting that they had already been sleeping together. Think the "last night" scene was cut too Ms Q???

And what did luke say, "you crawled under the covers, reached out and started to noodle me????"

I love it and am so happy, but it is like they go from nothing to this assumed whole relationsihp??? I thought when she first said "ILY" to alan that she was saying it to Luke for a split second. But it is still hilarious how she says he is greedy, untrustworthy, but he gets her, and the best thing that ever happened to her....LOVED THAT DIALOGUE!!! Even luke's "I hit the jackpot in more ways than one" was good too, meaning the $$ but more than just that!

Hope Hellagood has today's clips up soon as today is a keeper for sure! Thank god I am still here in town or I would be dying!!!!

• Members

No, I have never seen that, but I will look for it next Hallowe'en. Scotty and Anna, huh? *ponders the possibilities*

LOL about "check out any of Smirks' threads"....I do like spreading the LuNacy love at SOC.

Ms Q, I agree with your synopsis, especially your WTH moment, and yet, I don't care because I could not be happier about it...it's one of those "news to me moments, but it was good news!

I'm still basking in the joy that was today's LuNacy/Q's scenes.

• Members

Hey all, I guess i fell off the wagon.. well for tonite anyway. LOL. How could I not, after today's epi, right?

I guess LuNacy were in the opening segment? My local news was on about the weather and when it went to GH it was the opening of the show thingy with the cast (Yes, I know it has a name, but my brain is fried from School right now) - arrrgghhh!! - so I programmed my TIVO to tape soapnet tonite.

School has been kicking my @$$ since last week and it's not any better this week. Any time I had between school and work has been taken up with time of observing kids at a daycare center AND observing activities at an afterschool program. I should have started this about a month and a half ago, but was not willing to give up my free time then, but now of course I have no choice. And now I have to start working on a presentation I have to do for my Audiology class on speech reading (lip reading). I've missed you all the past couple of days, but this is where i started to mess up last symester, at the end of the symester, so, I'm a little nervous about being able to stay on top of things with school. Doctor's visits are going to have to be squeezed into my already hectic schedule since my MRI revealed that I have a herniated disc of the cervical spine. What the hell that is, I don't know. At any rate I have 3 options but my doc referred me to a neurologist to find the extent of the damage, as well as an orthopedist. AND once again THE DREADED biospy on my thyroid in 2 weeks!! That's always fun! :(

Anyhoo, LOVED LuNacy! Hope it gets only sexier and more loving from here on out. As much as I hate the LuNacy love interruptions, I don't mind getting the steamy scenes that lead up to THE SCENE!! The anticipation is killing me. And who knows if we ever get to see them THIS close again. I'll settle for some affectionate scenes now and again after the lovin' takes place. :)

some quick howdies,

Hooked, Welcome back!! Hope your tootsies heal quickly and the scratchies you have too. Wicked is a Fab show, saw it 3 times on B'way. Will try to make chat for a few mins tonite.

Lainey, funny, a friend of mine was over the other nite, and I made her watch Tuesday's show. Before things even got cookin' between LuNacy she said "what's that mess Tracy is wearing? What an atrocious shirt!" I had to keep rewinding so she could watch the scene because by the time she finished commenting on the shirt she kept missing the scene. When I finally told her to zip it until the scene was over - she kept going on about the shirt but added - "wow, is that Tracy moaning?" AND "WAIT!! Did Tracy just lift her leg around Luke? - REWIND IT REWIND IT!!" LOL

MagicHappens, thanks for posting the spoilers. It's good to see some postive LuNacy ones for a change.

Totem-Cat, Welcome

Ms. Q, Haven't had a chance to see your new avatar, but will see it in a few mins. I'm sure it's fabulous. You always have some great ones.

Hi also, to Deb, Nex, Angel, Smirks and TracyLuver

Edited by TracyLuv