Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

wow that sounds like a good tracy week (although who knows it could be all in one day and like 7 minutes total huh?. But I am keeping positive...at least she wants a night alone with luke. What is the ultimatum ya think? The realization is that they love each other???? It has to be!!!

• Members

wow that sounds like a good tracy week (although who knows it could be all in one day and like 7 minutes total huh?. But I am keeping positive...at least she wants a night alone with luke. What is the ultimatum ya think? The realization is that they love each other???? It has to be!!!

• Members

OMG. Those spoilers sound...delicious. It sounds like maybe, just maybe--NO, dangit, MinervaFan, do not go down that road. You no longer trust in The Spoiler. The Spoiler is wicked, and speaks with forked tongue. Step away from The Spoilers.

Hooked, I saw your picture--it's absolutely DEVOON.

Oh, and you and Lainey did not bore me with talk of purses and shoes in the break room last night. Au contraire, I woke thinking of dyke purses and wishing wishing wishing I could develop a skill for recognizing them in their natural habitat. I'm looking forward to discussing this phenomenon at work with my purse-loving coworker, who may give me some insight into it. (Clueless as I am on the whole accessory issue. I have one purse and two pairs of shoes, and all are utilitarian and falling apart because I hate the thought of going shopping to replace them.)

MsQ, Nex, Keith, TracyLuv, sorry I missed you last night. I was on for quite some time with Lainey and Hooked, but had to leave to eat dinner and watch Voyager. Because food and sci-fi are GOOD.

So, about those LuNacy spoilers....NO, Beware The Spoiler. The Spoiler is EVIL and tricks you. :D

• Members

Deb,

So I love those old avatars you posted...I especially love the Dark Cloud/Silver Lining!! Love it...hate Paul! I am going to be checking out people's purses all day today too! :) That was funny.

Thanks for the kind words on the painting....I finished another one too that is for my dad of a skiier. Getting it framed today...I never had a hobby growing up...all of a sudden I have hobbies at 40! Better late than never I guess.

Praying for the spoilers to be good....I think with the direction they are going in, I can't see the ultimatum being bad (I can see if being...if you take baldwin's side we are done or something like that) or the revelation being they want a divorce or something...wouldn't make any sense at all....

Talk to ya later...

• Members

I agree that the definition of the word ultimatum is not a good scenario for Lunacy...but....I think it could be as little as a comment by luke that "you need to decided where your loyalties lie..it is either baldwin or me". That could be what they build up as some big spoiler...like they did with Tracy/Monica team up against Skye...what was it...like two lines of dialogue???

Just trying to put a positive spin on it this morning....at least they are in spoilers right???

• Members

I agree with Hooked. I think the ultimatum might not be so big a thing. If it were JaSam, Liaison, or Lulu/3 Stooges, we could expect an ultimatum lasting several weeks with endless dialogue on the nature of the ultimatum, how the ultimatum will affect all around them, the guilt attached to the ultimatum, the potential for damage if someone else finds out about the ultimatum, and of course, non-stop chatter about said ultimatum by Epiphany, Bobbie, Mike, Max, Alice and all other non-involved parties who need justification for their paychecks and are thrown in randomly to prop the Big Spring Ultimatum Storyline.

But we're talking LuNacy, so I'm thinking three lines, tops.

Oh, I forgot to mention the six new characters brought in as players in Spring Ultimatum 2007: The Year It All Changed. I'm thinking Cruise of Deception, minus the intelligence....

But we're STILL talking about LuNacy, so it will probably wind up on the cutting room floor.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

yeah Deb, I remember last month when Tracy was on eight days in a row. I miss them because while they were short, it was at least fun finding out she was on. It gave me something to look forward to when I got home.

As I read those spoilers for next week, I have a feeling that they are all going to happen by wednesday.

Becuase the day to day breakdown, according to SZ, says that Tracy makes a deal with Scotty on Wed.

• Members

And into Thursday, maybe?

About those 8 days (which was actually back in January)...Luke wasn't even around. Imagine that! Tracy getting airtime without her husband! A woman having a life outside her man. What a concept. :rolleyes: I. HATE. GH.

Gah. I have a meeting in about a half hour, and I still have so much to do. I should've been doing it earlier instead of skimming the Jason thread at SOC. If it's still there, and you don't like Jason, you should visit. Our very own smirks is kicking all sorts of butt, and there are also some others who are cracking me up!

*takes some chocolate from ILoveTracyQ and passes it to next person*