Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TL...I was so cracking up at your post cause i was totally slow mo'ing this morning rewatching those scenes...totally saw that repositioning and him with his hands on her back, etc...and the look in her eyes looking at him....slow mo is the way to go--wow that rhymes...the scene was much better at snail speed! :)

Have you guys ever heard of slingbox? My husband got it in the mail from someone yesterday and it is a device that you hook up to your t.v. and then you can log in anywhere around the world to it on your computer/laptop and watch your shows live in your own time zone, etc. Like if we were on a trip, I could watch GH at 2pm central time....not that I would watch it on a computer thanks to TIVO...but I guess it could come in handy for some things.

So I was mentioning last night in the breakroom that Tracy always seems to be on on Tuesdays...wonder if that is their lowest viewing audience day and that is why they always relegate her to that day...just wondering...

OK, I gotta get off now and do my office/reorg. I am trying to make it all nice and neat so I can write!!

Deb, tell Fey I put a blanket around my son and his bear with him last night. I tried to put his pillow there but I couldn't lift his head up so I put it near the air hockey table let so he wouldn't smack his head. He slept all night there and I had to wake him up for school in the morning from the carpet! Guess that frise shaggy type carpet is comfy!!! Ha ha. What a wierdo...he has this totally cute comfy bed and cozy room....

• Members

So, am I missing something? I'm not wrong when i thought that Scotty was supposed to interupt the hanky panky this week, right? B/c if yesterday is all we get than I like it less and less, though I did love it. I know all the flaws in it that have been pinted out by everyone, but I can't help it. The heart wants what it wants and I wanted plenty of yesterday's epi (though I agree Ms Q, I think they cut plenty of it, especially between when edward came in and when they negotiated the ELQ stock). Totally going back to watch in slowmo now, by the way. i noticed everything at full speed, but I'm definately going back to watch again!!!

Ok, be back later

• Members

I think the scotty interupting and them getting drunk is next week (if it doesnt get cut). Like Deb said, I think we are going to have a long couple months of them constantly getting interrupted and it all played for laughs....bummer, but better than nothing i guess.

So if I see Lulu on one more freaking date I am going to scream. I want to throw up all over her and her stupid harem. ENOUGH ALREADY...do they really not get it????? Who wants to watch that nonsense. Between the stooges and carly/sonny/jax....I want to scream...guess that is what the fast forward button is for huh??

• Members

Aint is a damn shame that we have to watch our LuNacy in slo-mo to get something out of it, and then FF thru the rest to get it over with??!!

Maybe Lulu and her harem are getting mega airtime because they are leading into the "Night Shift" show? The show has been cast and they will all be on it. Including Georgie. I think the only ones that are cast that are older than Steve Burton and Kimberly Mc are Epiphany and Ms. Sneed.

• Members

But Scott Clifton is not cast on it...wonder if that means bad news for him or he just didn't want to do both shows? Not another Q casualty I hope!!!

I think that stupid dr. ford is cast for it too. So we can be left with the carly/sonny/jason/sam hour as usual for the summer--boo hoo--when TG takes off...at least this time I Hope he takes tracy with him for them to have some privacy---if we don't see her all summer at least we can think she is with him!!! :)

• Members

Keith! We've missed you!!!! And Deb isn't lying (not sure if you read some of the more recent posts). If you haven't, LuNacy's sofa smack down time was very random and very forced (Random!Fake!LuNacy!MakeOut Session -- Someone needs to come up with something that sounds better). And it lasted for about 10 seconds before Alan interrupted.

Spoiler update: No Tracy mentions (yet?) for Week of April 23rd per Wizard and Got Info. :( Luke, however, is out and about,

On the positive side, we've gotten loads of spoilers lately, and none of them are exactly living up to our already low expectations. Perhaps no spoilers, with the chance of a surprise scene here and there, is better? Yes, no, maybe?

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Hey hooked, I just wanted to let you know that I did not forget about The City clips. I was only able to find two :(

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L117AJX8

the date is 2-3-97

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM3JUEX0

the date is 2-5-97

I want to forewarn you that they are kinda big and might take a long while to download. Also you should know that they are in Real Player format, I did these at work and my work computer does not have Real Player so if they do not work, let me know and I will do them again.

• Members

knh here is my painting I finally finished about shoe shopping (yes I know i am so deep--ha ha). I finally finished it and got it framed and hung up

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uxet8s

Sorry to post it in the thread but I can't find your email at the moment...no I am not sorry...I wanted to share....nobody else cares except my mom--ha ha!