• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Welcome to megan!

Thanks nex! (don't get fired!) Was I supposed to laugh when Tracy mentioned what flavor of oatmeal Laura eats? 'Cause I did, and I sort of feel bad about it. Also, the end of that scene? So sad. :( A bit OT, but wow! That clip was of EXCELLENT quality!

I'm glad I never had you as a professor! :P I was lucky. The college literature class I had consisted of reading a bunch of very, very short stories and poems (my teacher collected some and edited them into a book; he even included 2 poems he wrote, LOL). And during the NON-GRADED discussions, I sat there, and attempted to pay attention. Our exams were scantron/fact-based (i.e. What color dress did Mary wear in [insert title here]...) I have to say, I actually read the stories. No way you couldn't and still know what color dress said character wore! LOL. And yet, here I am, insisting that I was lucky. Hmm....

About screencaps...I can do them too in WMM and touch them up in a photo program, but I usually get them from Clarissa. I won't make you do extra work, MinervaFan. Clarissa or pink popsicle will have them up eventually. Thanks though.

• Members

I have to get off line to do some more... wait for it... that's right, drawing, what else. Before I go, just wanted to say I loved what I saw of today, though it was way too short for my liking, but what can you do?! I've dowloading the missing scene and i have to watch it but please let me know when it is all up for todays epi. MF, reading your story before I work on my pic. I'm sure it's phonominal, though

• Members

Deb,

I commented on LJ, but WOW...that was truly amazing! Maybe that is alan's true purpose...to make Tracy see the light! What an interesting perspective. Loved it! Bowing down once again to your amazing talents!!!

Keaton It was so nice to chat with you last night. I really enjoyed it!

Welcome Megan and Brownstonegirl

Edited by hookedongh

• Members
OFF TOPIC POST
Feel free to ignore.

All right. I attempt to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight. I lay down 10:30 central or so, and I'm so close to falling asleep, all relaxed. Life is good. And then...The cell phone goes off and scares the hell out of me. Note that the cell phone is in my pillow case since I use it as a back-up alarm; yes, I'm paranoid. I check to see who's calling. It says, "Desconocido" (Unknown, in English; yes, my cell is in Spanish). And then I freak out for about 1.2 seconds since after all what kind of "unknown" person calls close to 11pm? Completely unknown. Didn't give me a number, area code, nada. Point, Stace, get to the point.

So, the point! I answer and hear this older man's deep voice, "Staci?" I flip out again before realizing that it's the director of the study abroad program. He is sorry for calling this late, but he wants to remind me about our informal orientation tomorrow evening at a Mexican restaurant. Seriously...He couldn't wait until tomorrow morning?!? I was so close to sleeping, soooooooo close. You know how you can tell? And well, I could tell! And now, I'm wide awake, and my heart is still racing. Gah. I am too young for this. Breathe, Stace, breathe. And with that, I must head out. Thanks for reading. :) Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

How far would she go???? SHE...COULD...GO...ALL...THE...WAY...Babeeeeeee!

Okay, I'm feeling stupid now. Ghost!Alan has possessed me, and I'm thinking of ways to drive Tracy insane.

Oh, and ya'll need to start pestering Regency to post "I Dare You." She let me read a rough draft last night, and it is the SHEET!

I believe my work here is done for the moment.

• Members

so what is today supposed to be...tracy/scotty make a deal?? And, let me just say, at least Tracy is in the sweeps previews! That is the first I have seen of it. And she can go all the way as Deb so aptly put it to help Luke!!!!

I just finished my novel on taking care of my kids for my MIL!!! Just signed medical release forms, sent notes to teachers/schools, copied insurance cards, etc. You would think I was leaving for good! What a pain in the you know what.....

Watching yesterday was such a different feel from Monday with Luke/Tracy...curious to see how today goes. Oh...and luckily we don't have to leave for the airport til 3:30 on Friday so I will get to watch GH! In case that is the "day" or the "morning after"

I will miss next Monday through Thursday...Ms. Q...is she going to be on next week at all do you know?

TracyLuv or Lainey...if you are online or anyone else for that matter...have any of you seen Mary Poppins or Sound of Music in theatrical production? We have to choose which one of the two to see in London (they are giving us tickets, but we have to let them know which one).

Will check back later today....

• Members

I have about 2 minutes. Ready. Set. Go.

MinervaFan, loved the fic. So sweet.

*begs Regency to post her fic* Please. :) Actually, I'm just going to beg her to post here. I can do without the fic; I just miss you stopping in. :)

hooked, as of right now, there are ZERO mentions of Tracy for the week of the 23rd. I have a feeling she's not going to be on at all.

From ILoveTracyQ at SoapZone...I thought it was interesting speculation. I hope it's fine I'm bringing it over...

SPOILER (from above):

SPECULATION:

Thoughts?

• Members

I don't like the inferences to Monica and Alan's relationship...but HEY I got to see Tracy so it's all good. :)

About the spoilers...yeah, it's likely they'll stick her in there all summer. I can see Guza going there. It could be interesting.

It could be stupid.

It's a toss up.

Cute little story Deb. I enjoy all or most of the fics I read, everyone here is a good writer. I liked pinkpopsicle's latest stories and everyone else's too.

• Members

I finally got a chance to see yesterdays show this morning after downloading it from Hella Good. All I have to say is Thank God for the internet!!! When I got home last night I expected that General Hosiptal would be pre-empted for the first 10 min or so and since I had already seen the "missing" Tracy segment I thought I was in the clear. That is, until I realized that the beginning of the fourth segment the news broke and stayed on the air until the previews came on so I missed the rest of the show ;) I couldn't believe it!!! But have no fear, here is yesterdays show in it entirety:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J94G5XW8

Credit goes to Geena at Hella Good

After finally getting a chance to watch I have to say that while it was short I loved the conversation between Alan and Tracy, when he said that she had been waiting for Luke her entire life I thought awwwwww He is being more understanding of her in death that he probably ever was to her in life, at least when it came to her love life.

MinervFan, I LOVED your fic.