Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

pinkpopsicle...I saved your stories to read this morning. Will comment after carpools (ha ha). Loved the screencaps.

Deb-hope to catch you sometime later. Feel like I haven't "chatted" with you in a while!

LadyAshton keep on writing! :)

Hope today is the day of drinking at the metrocourt and tomorrow is something having to do with lunacy sex! I need that to be my last thought, so I can mentafic over the Altantic--LOL.

Hope everyone has a good day!

• Members

MinervaFan, she's officially been listed. I'll give it a day or two before I really start to bug the hell out of her, but after that... all bets are off!!! But speaking of the pester till she posts list... I've got two more to check off.

MF: Change of Habit and AU... come one, please?

MS. Q... need I say it.... Oh, Baby. Oh yeah, you knew I was gonna ask.

Just kidding, love ya both... and you can take your time cuz it's worth it of course, but I had to check

I know that, at the very least, most of us agree with brownstone girl that they are trying not to rock the boat too much after growing so close now, but how do the writers not see what they are doing? They are trying to tell us that they have been sleeping together, but they've given us far too much evidence to the contrary. I understand that they all think that it's perfectly fine to rewrite history... it's kind of like when you're little and you think think that if you cover your eyes things have actually disappeared... stupid idiots. But they are still writing things that would make them keep their distance. Luke, of course, just saves everything for that waste of space and Tracy, right after she tells him that he is the best thing that has ever happened to her in her life, sees him going crazy about his ex. She's not even an ex that knows what's going on, she din't come back and they are fighting over her, so it seems rediculous to me, but whatever. Anyway, Tracy's been treated like garbage by the men she has loved and she's taken it. As much as she will fight for and with anyone/thing, she has pretty much put up with a lot from them, so I'm not surprised she's doing it now. What is surprising to me, and maybe it wouldn't be if I recapped all her past relationships, is that, not only hasn't she learned to do things differently, but she seems to be fanning the fire at this point. It's one thing to be helping him b/c you love him, but it's something else entirely to be helping Luke, hating it and complaining to your brother about it, and trying to convinve Luke that you're completely ok with it. It drives her nuts that he will never give up on the WOS- (waste of space... yup, I'm stickin' to it) but she tells him he doesn't have to. She's either the saint they never wanted her to be on the show or she has an ass-backwards way of ending this charade.

PS- back to the saintly thing.... I don't ever want them to say that she has no heart again. I know in most cases it applies, but after her husband left, she went to make sure his ex-veggie was well taken care of, and didn't tell him so as to get credit for it, just did it out of the kindness of her heart?! Who does that?!?!? The best character on tv that's who.

Ok, I'm done for now... but I shall be back b/c I have a tape in the vcr again..... oh happy day!

PS, loved everyone's stories..... and looking forward to LA's trash story (hint hint)

Edited by knh

• Members

Favorite Line from 4-16 that I forgot to put in prior post.

Luke: We wear wedding rings, not each other's I.D. bracelets

Why do they have Luke running all over town ranting and raving about Laura? Why did they bring Scotty on to fight him over Laura? And more importantly, why do they have Tracy helping him with Laura?

I was not pleased with that line Luke said about, "married to you or not, I will never abandon Laura". He can be so tender with Tracy and the next minute he is ripping her little heart out.

Did anyone notice how Tracy was wringing her hands? (4-16-07)

She was so nervous and upset about what Alan said about Luke being with someone else. Tracy is so vulnerable and people just walk all over her. Sucks. :angry:

• Members

Wow knh....great post. Rock on. I agree with most if not all of it.

pinkpopsicle I loved both your stories. That one was pretty hot. LOL

As far as Lacy goes....looks around....I think we're all on the same page here, or we seem to be.

Here she is opening up a vein and bleeding, and Luke has...well, more than a paper cut, but by and large, I think we know who's more invested in this relationship.

It's pretty clear that Luke is never going to put Tracy first. That, plus the way that Tracy is acting, is making me seriously rethink my Lacy love.

Scott was right to question Tracy's actions.

She normally ISN'T one to be second. Strangely though, as others have said, ALL her relationships have kinda been like this.

With the difference that in the past, Tracy gave the men ultimatums and threats about their affairs, or she just up and left....whereas now, we have her HELPING her husband with his first wife.

This is just not Tracy....and yet, strangely, it is.

But even if I can't say it's completely OOC, *I* don't like it.

And I'm giving Lucas Lorenzo the rest of this week to make TRACY feel needed and wanted and special.

If he doesn't, I'm off the Lacy train.

I can deal with them being friends but I can't support couplehood with him acting this way.

pinkpopsicle I'm not sure I noticed the handwringing, I'll have to go back and watch for that.

ETA *waves* to pinkpopsicle.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Love you...... thanks so much! :D

Pink, I definately noticed the handwringing the other day. She seemed very nervous and unsure of herself, which I liked to see from JE, but as the character I'm not sure. On one hand, it's not really her, but on the other, everyone has something that will make them act like that so it's nice to she that from her. It is also nice because it IS something that is so rare from Tracy that it makes it really nice to see , so I'm torn, but I think I like it. Don't misunderstand, my liking has nothing to do with how Luke is treating her.

Edited by knh

• Members

hey guys, back for the third time this morning... but I don't have a problem, honest. My addiction is totally cool with me.

Anyway, I just wanted to share something that I realized yesterday. I hadn't noticed until them, but didn't you guys notice that Emily hasn't been on GH in something like 3 weeks?!?!?!?! ok that's all

• Members

A letter that's long overdue

My dearest Tracy,

I’m Sorry…

For not defending you when Scotty said I married you for your money

For threatening to blackmail you, if you did not bail me out of jail

For kissing you and then leaving you

For setting you up with Coleman

For setting you up with Scorpio

For pushing you aside for Laura numerous times

For leaving town without telling you, time and again

For taking you for granted

For leaving you at the altar

For marrying my ex-wife in your backyard

For being a complete ass

For making you think I was trying to kill you

For chasing after Holly

For chasing after Skye

For not being willing to pay your ransom, but jumping to pay Skye's

Most of all I am sorry for not giving you the love and attention you deserve

With sincere regret,

Luke

• Members

Let's not forget the following:

Forgetting their 1st anniversary because he was too busy chasing Holly and the diamonds.

Lying to her and marrying her when she was too drunk to think straight.

Making her believe they had consummated the marriage when we ALL know they still haven't slept together. ;)

Altering the picture of him and Skye kissing and making her look like a fool in front of the judge.

NOT BEING IN THE ROOM WHEN SHE FOUND OUT HER BROTHER WAS DEAD.

Chasing after every damsel in distress, but rarely if ever coming to her rescue.

Turning her own son into a pawn to be used as a weapon against her.

That little crack in the fake will about getting a quarter million for the pain and suffering of being married to Tracy.

Not being loving enough.

Not being gentle enough.

Not being there enough....

Why do I like this ship again????

Oh, yeah. Cuz they're yummy.