Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here you gohttp://i48.tinypic.com/2pr5rh0.jpgThere was also something in SOD this week or SID that was a little article that Jane actually got the role of Stephanie Forrester (is that it) originally and had auditioned, got the job, and negotiated a deal. Then apparently Susan Flannery called up the Bells and said she needed a job and then they rescinded the offer to jane. interesting

• Members

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/sneak-peek-page-1

Not sure if these are accurate or not, but they were posted:

December 24-28, 2012:

Wednesday – It’s Christmas Eve in Port Charles: Sonny is hosting a dinner for family and friends. He’s invited Michael but knows that AJ has invited him as well. AJ is hoping Michael will show up. He and Tracy bicker about ELQ. Monica points out that there is someone who can break the tie.

Friday – Lucy continues to play Tracy against AJ. She leaves them to an offer and goes to the hospital to meet with Sabrina about the Nurse’s Ball.

Thursday, 1/10Will AJ be happy with Lucy’s decision?

Can Connie tempt AJ to fall off the wagon?

January 7-11, 2013:

Thursday - AJ gets Michael’s support in his bid to have Tracy removed as CEO at ELQ. He arrives at a meeting for the Nurses Ball expecting Lucy to lend her 1% share to his effort, thereby installing him as CEO and giving him the power to fund the ball. He shares his enthusiasm with Elizabeth, who tells him about Monica’s wish that she befriend him. AJ then goes to the Floating Rib where Connie tempts him to fall off the wagon.

Friday – Carly, upset over Todd, enters when AJ is about to drink. Meanwhile Connie drowns her sorrows with AJ, at which point Sonny walks in.

Monday, 1/14Monica’s incensed when she finds Lucy moving in.

Lucy can’t believe her eyes.

Wednesday, 1/16 Tracy gloats to Monica about her victory in maintaining her position at ELQ.

Thursday, 1/17 Lucy runs into a familiar face. Will they be friend or foe?

• Members

Tracy wins? When does that ever happen? Good to see, and hoping it's true.

JE should be considered "Lead", and should be given a Lead story - she's earned it, and has proven she can carry a vehicle. She would have been an interesting Stephanie Forester, but then we wouldn't have had the recent almost decade of Tracy, so I'm good with how it all turned out. However that is a slap in the professional face, another reason to discourage my children from pursuing acting as a profession - too cut throat.

• Members

I'm glad Tracy wins but I don't see how Michael can use his shares or whatever since Carly controls his until he is 25. Whatever, I don't care as long as she is on. Also, can we believe that it's more than a coincindence that GH's numbers were down last week and there was no Tracy!?! :)

• Members

I think she might win just temporarily or this round cause AJ is not going to give up that easily and some drops last night said the heirs will probably be switching sides after that and that lucy having the deciding vote does not end the ELQ battle story. Tracy also mentioned that sam can rescind her proxy at any time which I think will come into play

• Members

I loved that quick exchange between Tracy and Monica. The dialogue is so quick and perfect. Earlier in the episode Tracy called Monica "Lady MacBeth", which had me howling. I wonder if it won't be Monica who ultimately backs Tracy with ELQ. She was the one to point out Tracy made the company a success when Edward had her locked up the other summer. And what was AJ going on about that Tracy was running the company into the ground? Since when? Tracy has more horse sense about money and finance than everyone else in the family combined, aside from Edward, and she loves that company more than most people in her world.