B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Honestly, what B&B needs to do is go back to the Domino's alley from 2022. Turns out Steffy slipped and fell while confronting Sheila, who with Deacon and Finn's help took Steffy to the hospital where she's been in a coma and having these horrific dreams: 9-toes, $B-Sheila-Bunhead, Steffy gaining custody of Douglas for like a day, Thomas/Hope(as if!), Eric obsession with a stapler almost killed him(!), Brooke *rejecting* Hollis(!), some Luna girl, who may be $B, Jack, Finn's(!) daughter, somehow confused Zende with RJ after popping mints(!) etc.

Steffy's finally had enough and wills herself to wake up from this trainwreck to find Deacon fell in love with Sheila after saving Steffy's life, Taylor and Ridge got married, Eric passed after he remarried Brooke, who now controls FC, $B is sniffing after Brooke and FC, Thomas is his normal, crazy self.  Lope, Katie and Carter are still boring. Quinn, Wyatt, Flo and are somewhere in LA, but nobody cares.

And just like every other B&B story that never gets mentioned after they move on to the next one, the show will go on and be the better for it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’ve pretty much have stopped watching B&B as well and have stopped bothering reading about recaps and spoilers. Let me know when there’s an improvement because for right now I’m taking a break from this mess. 

• Members

@YRfan23 It's funny so many of us who've stopped watching post because we want the show to be better. What broke my regular viewing: I started watching the Belief/Sheila intro episodes on the B&B YT channel. I kept watching and watching until James/Sheila. Even the worst stuff (Dylan/Jessica, etc.) was far better than anything on today.

• Members

Haha I’ve done it with B&B before along with Days…I have that emotional connection to Y&R I did to GL and ATWT but B&B and Days have been more dispensable to my surprise.

The first time I ever stopped watching B&B was in 2007 with Brooke’s rape, the 2nd was the Beth’s drowning, and the 3rd was Ally’s death. I should have stopped wayyy earlier…..

• Members

I think a part of me worries that as soon as I stop watching, the show will "improve"...... that's what happen when I stopped watching for several months in 2013....and all I heard from Daytime Confidential was how "good" B&B had gotten....This was around the time Brooke and Bill's affair was revealed by Taylor.....

Depending on how I feel after Wednesday, maybe it's time to cut B&B loose for good....I'll tune in maybe to see the latest "Sheila's alive!!" twist Bradley will do by May Sweeps, but I think that won't even be enough to make me stay...

Even post glory years (anything on the show after 2002) Was probably a heck of a lot better then what we have now. Namely 2003-2008ish. I feel drawn to several clips from that era, and I can't help but think "this isn't so bad...." haha