B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

With B&B in the horrible state it's in, and Brad Bell obviously burned out, the question is, do Bill Bell Jr and/or Lauralee have any kind of influence over the direction of this show? It's their parent's legacy too. If B&B continues down this path, with a new soap looming on the horizon, it's quite possible, maybe even likely, that Brad's incompetence might drive this show to cancellation.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anyone who is a fan of what Thomas has become is just as delusional as Thudley himself.

I actually do wonder if’s he’s gone mad/crazy over how CBS didn’t actually renew B&B but picked up the one year option with no fanfare compared to the attention and press that Y&R’s 4-year renewal and the announcement of The Gates being in development has gotten. Desperation can cause recklessness. 

• Members

It made zero sense Steffy calling Hope a slut. Steffy is very cold hearted and Thudley is ruining her.

Is Thudley panicking? They have previews now for next weeks show? Are they noticing they are losing viewers?

• Members

AN killed it in that scene with Steff-anie.

'You gonna regret it' aka 'I gonna be banging bouncing bibbity by next week.'

Brad has lost it. B&B is the easiest show to course correct. He's done it for years. I'm not sure why we've gone through 2 complete years without a single compelling storyline. Nothing.

Bottom line: most of us who are complaining/boycotting are doing it because we miss our show, not because we hate it.

• Members

Thudley doesn’t think he’s ruining her, he’s turning her into Stephanie/SF so in his books that’s a win

Please register in order to view this content

i was so hoping Brooke would have snuck up behind Steffy when she grabbed Hopes arm and did a surprise slap in the face! I’d love that!! 

I don’t mean to also bring the actors into this, but I wish someone would remind JMW her character isn’t this great moral person….i know they are just reading the dialogue,  but from stuff she has in interviews I think she enjoys playing Steffy like this a little too much. 

• Members

3-29

So...like Y&R...we get a NEXT WEEK montage now? Wow. Well, it looks like next week is all about Sheila. Shocking.

This week...I was in for seeing Steffy v Hope. But I admit that the acting has been great. And I loved Hope throwing some good insults. And the fashion was on point. Red is definitely KKL's color. But I felt let down by Friday. 

And here comes that RJ/Luna/Zende story and zzzzzzz.

• Toups unpinned this topic