• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

3-20

I don't feel like anything happened this week, but I really enjoyed watching. Perhaps it's because everyone was at work. Kinda working (at least in Steffy's case), but it just made me think Bell soap. And everyone was really looking good this week (nice to see the black Thomas shirt with the bucket again) and again that made me think Bell soap. And oh, look...Carter has a beard with his foine self...WOOF.

That said...I've been looking forward to this. Steffy v Hope. Not because they haven't before because they have. But THIS time...Hope is totally different. She's been just as feisty as Steffy tends to be since she's gotten with Thomas. And watching Steffy read her, I expected Hope to slap her tbh. And look at the teaser that was at the end of this week's episode. lol. Called it. 

Also said...Steffy should but out. Cuz THIS Hope might start to read her back. lol.

There was more of Bill with Luca this week. I mean...assuming it's him and not a red herring, it would be interesting to see Bill with a daughter since outside of Caroline, he has been all boys.

And it looks like Finn's vision was C plot this week. 

• Members

People online are acting like the Steffy/Hope feud is reminiscent of the Stephanie/Brooke one. 

Please register in order to view this content

Girlies and boys... are you kidding me? Steffy slept with her father in law and needed a paternity test - copy paste storyline of classic Brooke.

Steffy was in LINGERIE-stalking men around the Forrester halls for YEARS and acting like a complete tramp. All while Hope was the virginal, moral-inspired boring one. 

How is a woman like Steffy now acting like a judgmental biddy... going to erase 15 years of history. And Hope does not become BROOKE in a year. Or with one or two mistakes. 

When Stephanie was bashing Brooke all around... Brooke had already devoured the Forrester family and pretty much destroyed Stephanie's life. Stole her husband and two sons...

So... this desperate grab for ratings... does not make Steffy and Hope a powerful feud dynamic like Stephanie and Brooke. It does the exact opposite.

It makes Steffy looks hypocritical and heartless, DIDN'T SHE JUST MURDER a person... Even if it was a PSYCHO... murdering someone... if you are in your right mind and not a sociopath... you should not run around in short dresses and tell people what to do in their private lives and copy/paste your late grandma's judgmental tone.

And the situation makes Hope look stupid and weak... Trying to slap Steffy is not the way to go Hope - just laugh in her face and ask her all about her [!@#$%^&*] and then just go eat some chocolate cake, since Steffy is THE LAST PERSON to come and say these things to you.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Hope isn’t so innocent either. She returned to L.A. pretending to be Steffys friend. Then swooped right in and knocked up her husband.  When Steffy was pregnant.

She also dry humped Liam. A couple days after Steffy gave birth. Breaking up Kelly’s family. Beth was conceived by adultery. They’ve both been trash to each other imo. And both have the right to hate each other. But Hope broke up a family. Classic Brooke. 
I like Hope now. But she was so insufferable 2018.

Tanner Novlan is fine as hell!

• Members

Personally, I have always thought the Steffy/Hope feud is the new generation of Taylor/Brooke.

Omg I want that shirt too 

And now we know the instagram of Kimberlin/KKL they were attending the 37th Anniversary party.

Who is the Marilyn Monroe wannabe?