B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We're in yet another holding pattern with characters just repeating the same words over and over again.

Why couldn't Bill and Liam's scenes be replaced by a B-story to mix things up? This is why it feels like stories come out of nowhere. There's no build-up with stories at the different start points.

Why can't these people find ONE other restaurant in LA to eat at??? lol

• Members

The dialogue is out of control bad... there was this moment where RJ was telling Luna something like - Thank you for being such a truthful and honest person. I mean... who says this to someone else? It's so obvious to make us say... AHA! But she isn't! So one-dimensional. A guy with RJ's body and age... will not be talking to Luna like he is a 65 year old man. He will be doing other things... 

It's so UNNATURAL and out of touch with the reality how YOUNGER PEOPLE talk and communicate.

WE NEED A NEW HEAD WRITER ASAP.

• Members

@Althea Davis@1974mdp I used to *pitch* that B&B should have the younger characters clubbing, experimenting, fastlife, etc. especially in LA fashion world.

After seeing that B&B's average viewer is 70 yo, I understand why that's never happened. If B&B and soaps could draw in younger demos, it could be more Gossip Girl than Golden Girls, but it's not. Of course, I'm sure those watching via Paramount are far younger, but still it's a tough road to draw younger.

• Members

There's so many fun things that could be explored just by the fact that show is set in LA. How has there never been a character that's been an actor, for instance? The show should have a fun younger set that explores more of the city.

• Members

LMAO, and yes that person is right, this show doesn't use foreshadowing or anvils or whatnot. That drives me crazy that some see anvils in literally every single thing. Aaaah the days of watching soaps pre social media lol

You're right Ron that's so the type of question they'd get

• Members

How bored KKL must be... that in months and months the only 2 scenes she is doing on repeat are 1 - smiling and hugging Ridge and telling how excited she is to be with him and 2 - asking Hope is she really thinks Thomas is the right man.

Sometimes when I am watching this for the 2934839th time I get a feeling of creepy deja vu. The REPETITIVENESS AT THIS LEVEL is new even for this show.

I mean... imagine going to work every day, getting in makeup and wonderful wardrobe to repeat the same type of scene you did yesterday and the day before.

Back in the day, even in the most boring years... there was at least the camp and the over the top lines. Now it's flatline of Boring and Repetitive.

I really will gag the next time I see Brooke gush when she sees her on and off husband for 4 decades - Ridge. We are really tired of them hugging and kissing and telling each-other how much the love each-other. Really tired. WE GOT IT - WE heard it the first 6490 times.

And then Hope, who is how OLD? Talking to her mother like she is 16... GIVE ME A BREAK.