B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Althea Davis Hope was morally centered *because* of Brooke! It was absolutely believable that Hope would not want to emulate her mother's choices. In fact, it was one of the best decisions Brad made about the character.

While I'm all for Hope evolving, but this is a 180. It's not like there was some shocking event that caused Hope to question her previous choices or even a natural progression. It's like one day she woke up and decided to have a purely physical relationship with her stalker, abuser, etc.

Maybe this Thomas fling has been the part of the evolution to make the real shocker - HINN - a tad more believable.

• Members

Eh I felt hope has had some Brooke characterization before. Didn’t she return to LA, chased after Liam. And slept and knocked him up while he was still married to Steffy? And while Steffy was expected a child. In 2013 she also rejoiced and was all over Liam, when Steffy had a miscarriage. 
Hope has had Brooke’s self absorbeness for years. It js seems now. They’re going the more soapy route imo. It’s not that far fetched.

I don’t get the complaints. I get this story isn’t the best written & hasn’t been since Covid. But we could all be back to the repetitive Liam Hope and Steffy triangle. At least this is something different. 

• Members

My point is this show in general is not good. Bradley is a terrible writer lmaoo. And this story is atleast dramatic & soapy somewhat. & it feels different.. so I don’t get all these complaints like this is an all time low for bold. When it’s a nice pace of change from the Liam Hope Steffy triangle.

#TeamThope.

• Members

Well, we can agree to disagree. I have my opinion and you have yours. I don't write my analysis or rants about the show here for anyone to "get" them. Different strokes for different folks.

#teamnobody

Hahaha

• Members

My post about the complaints was more so in general.
I had responded to your post initially just pointing out that Hope slept with Steffys husband. In all of Steffy/liams marriages. Including when she pregnant with Kelly. So I’ve saw shades of Brooke for awhile.

I guess the two replies merged. My apologies. But yes we can agree to disagree.

• Members
Posted (edited)

What I do not ever understand about Steffy is her obsession with her nutso brother.  Hope should stand up to her and lay it out.  Here’s the deal Steffy- your brother said he could take it like a man and he wanted a piece. I asked him if he can handle it.  That is all BYE.  If he can’t handle it, that makes him crazy like your husband’s mother, who you killed.  Lemme know what I’m missing BYE.  I saw the end of the conversation and the hint at a slap.  Honestly Steffy is a meddling  bore who can’t keep her own life together yet has to be up in everyone else’s.  You’d think her own pending murder trial would keep her occupied but it appears as if she wants a piece of Thomas’ *ock too. Lollll

Edited by Fevuh

• Members
Posted (edited)

I kinda can agree with this... just not with the last part, which is just... ew...

Steffy has been getting a bad look character wise for the past few months and is one more of the characters Bradley is slowly assassinating. The whole demeanor after killing Sheila was WRONG, the meddling and the hypocrisy of acting like a moral-judge and jury are just laughable. I know people here have a clique that likes her, I get that and I support that... but... it's just wrong for the character and makes Steffy not look good and not be rootable. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

Happy 37th anniversary yall! Here's to another 37... with ANOTHER head writer hopefully! 

Please register in order to view this content