B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I watched the first few scenes and knew there would be ZERO story progression. So, I didn't even bother.

The whole Hope/Thomas/Steffy mess makes zero sense. WHY WHY WHY would Hope want to rush into marriage...with the guy who stole her baby...after she barely just got out of a divorce?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It really is.

Why in any universe would Brooke listen to Steffy trash her and her daughter? Why is Steffy consumed with Hope and Thomas in the first place?

Why in any universe would Thomas LEAVE THE COUNTRY because he was turned down for an engagement?

And I can't be the only one who's sick and tired of Hope and her perpetual crying and angst about not being engaged to the man she "loves." She could tell Thomas she wants a 5-year engagement, put the damn ring on her finger, and then STFU. Instead, we get all this fake ass wailing.

• Members

Brooke to Steffy  - I can't take all the Hope bashing.

LOL.

Said like it was quoted from a fan on an internet board.

The dialogue is so so bad. SO BAD. And Steffy telling Brooke that Hope is TARGETING her brother. It's back to LOL level of cringe.

P.S Something needs to be done to Steffy's hair.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

And Steffy sitting there acting like she is a 70 year old (no hate for the older ladies, just not suitable for a girl that age) moralistic matriarch. Honey, you are the same... if not worse than Hope. Only Brooke can top that, sweetheart.

Who are you to sit there and talk to anyone like you possess some moral superiority? When was the last time you slept with your father in law? Did you target him? Or it was not your fault, LIKE IT always isn't. Steffy needs to get a reality check and her husband needs to dump her and find someone else to sit shirtless with. I said it. Not for Hope...  But he needs to leave her. I know this will trigger people, but that's how I feel. 

If Thomas has stomach upset, does Steffy come to sniff around the bathroom and decide if it's bad enough for a check up?  Why does she always have to be in other people's drama? Giving unsolicited opinion.

When it was Stephanie it worked, but it worked because of the character's history and background. When it's Steffy, it just sounds absurd and hypocritical. 

Steffy, look at your own life, just weeks ago you stabbed your husband's psycho mother and she died in your living room. I bet the smell still lingers. Go get some counseling with him. He has nightmares and is seeing things. Go help him, till he starts saying Liberty Biberty again. Go prepare your legal team and defense. Stop sniffing under Hope's dress hoping to find something really stinky. You will find it, I am sure.

Get a life. Get a job. (In Stephanie's voice) Get some empathy.

• Members

+ 100000000000! Brooke just sitting there taking it... when she has battled literal queens and kings... is just pathetic. The writing is making Brooke look like an AI robot lately, probably programmed by Ridge and Microsoft. 

And talking about Ridge... All he can say is... Stop it... and Let's not... while smirking in the middle. What a fool.

What a complete waste of actors! These people deserve better scripts. I will not stop saying this. AND. I will repeat myself from days ago... imagine going into full glam, makeup and wardrobe... to stand there and have to utter complete non-sense day after day.

• Members

Yes, whether people want to agree or not, Brooke is now the matriarch of the show, and she shouldn’t allow herself to be torn up by Steffy all the time. She really should be her own  “Stephanie” to Steffys “Brooke” and not the other way around. 

• Members

You are so right. If they invested more in this direction with Brooke really having a problem with Steffy and trying to destroy her... If they bring the OG Brooke, the jackal that ripped through Forrester... It would be so much fun.

And Steffy and Brooke have waaaay more chemistry when it comes to fights than Steffy and Hope.

But for this to happen Brooke should start being the aggressor, which for some reason Bradley has decided is done in the show. Brooke these days is vanilla and safe. Everything she once wasn't.

Sadly because The aggressor Brooke is when the show is most fun.

I am kinda tired of seeing Brooke be Ridge's puppet who smiles and adores him or her daughter's cheerleader.

Brooke once stole a company and kept it for a decade. She is a conniver of the highest level. Bring this back and make her a brutal enemy with Steffy.