B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hope lost her virginity to MARRIED Liam, got slut shamed by the public cause her HFTF line basically stood for "purity and innocence" and got knocked up by a MARRIED Man while his child was barely a few months old

Hope ain't no one to throw stones at anyone. She's heading to Brooke JR territory, not by who she's slept with but her actions

This is so good, I love this version of theme 

• Members

Yeah but... respectfully /I hope you don't get offended by my comment/ I want to clarify that - Steffy is throwing stones... not Hope. Hope is actually minding her business and doing her life choices, which I think in 2024 is very demeaning to NOT RESPECT. We live in a post-me too MOVEMENT world and to shame a woman or judge her for refusing a marriage IN THE WAY Steffy is doing... is wrong. Steffy is a BULLY in this situation. And even if people love her to obsession... they should understand that it's not ok.

This leads me to my general observation of this situation - people in the boards, I am not talking about anyone in particular, have this strange habit of forgiving their favorite characters all the mistakes and character flaws that they like to point out in the opposite character that they hate. It's human nature I suppose. We like to be blind to the things that are not good in the people we like and love and associate with. But that doesn't make the history disappear.  And that is also very problematic behavior when people start noticing it too much. 

So yeah, it's funny to see some people on the boards judging Hope for things Steffy used to do years ago and did THEM worse... while they are obsessed and forgiving and understanding of Steffy. That is the same treatment favorite children get when a narcissistic parent favors them. Two children can do the same thing and only one gets judged and harassed.

I am not a fan Hope or Steffy, I personally find both characters lacking in substance and badly written from the get go. I appreciate the actresses and I believe they are some of the best and DESERVE better storylines... or even BETTER shows to play in.

That's what I think.

• Members

I personally, would have not have them ever been rivals. Or at least have them really develop a friendship of sorts where they both decided to hold Liam accountable for all the hell he put them through. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Girl power is something Bradley is not capable of managing in this show and I will prefer he not EVEN try again... after the Taylor Brooke fiasco.

He should stick to what he does semi-good - borderline-incest, paternity tests and mints.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

Today's show was as bad as usual, and might have been even worse.

NoT one thing new was said, and nothing new happened. We got a repeat of every show from the past 2 weeks as Hope and Thomas avoided each other and talked to other people about their relationship.

Godawful.

• Members

Not to give JER credit, but I long for the days of Passions, where at least the characters there had friends to confide their relationship woes too....The fact the Mom's, Dad's, and Brother's/Sisters etc...were kept out of the loop a good chunk of the time, made things slightly more realistic.