B&B: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Your point about the actors I mentioned is exactly my point. Shredding Tanner Novlan when the other acotrs in the cast are no better doesn't make sense to me.

And yeah, you're right about Andrew Shue hehe

• Members

3-1

I don't know how I feel about that. 

While I'm used to news getting out gradually, I just felt everyone finding out about Sheila horribly rushed. I wouldn't mind them even quip more about how 'are we sure she's dead this time' cuz SHEILA. lol. 

And then the story heel turn of Finn...I get it, but I don't get it. Or perhaps the writers just aren't digging deep enough. Yet. But then again, having Ridge there making it about him probably did not help. And NO to Hope/Finn. Though...should Thomas be worried.

Poor Deacon.

Same. 

• Members

Today was a total FF episode....just repeating and repeating what's been said a thousand times already. Also, I found Liam and Steffy cuddled up on the couch to be soooo cringey at this point. Please, God, do we have to go back to them reuniting...AGAIN?

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'm glad I don't watch anymore. I've said my peace about how bad this soap has become under Bradley Bell. I'm no longer going to harp about it and ruin the enjoyment from those who still watch and enjoy it @Jeff and @dragonflies.

That said....

Even though Errol has said B&B is safe from being axed even though the demos are bad...Bradley better start writing some quality meaningful stories instead of cheap shock/gimmick stories  Especially if Bradley loses the coveted time slot after Y&R to the new soap. B&B numbers could suffer even more.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

My man was awesome yesterday and today. LIl Puke looked like the pathetic weasel he is. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but SC plays Liam very smarmy

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The absurd writing is at least consistently absurd. The show should be called Hot and Cold.

Since it's hot and brutal one second and cold and stale the next. 

Now I see some re-writes are happening. Jesus. Bradley is really confused what to do. 

Please register in order to view this content