GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Robert Gossett was taken out of the credits yesterday. He is no longer on contract. Gregory and Marshall both appear to be heading for the exit. Both are boring old men. They should be replaced by younger players, perhaps more doctors at the hospital.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Physical therapist gave some energy yesterday.  I don't understand Curtis's mentality that his life is just completely over because he can't walk.  Yes, I am sure it would be devasting and a large adjustment, but lots of people have normal lives in more debilitating circumstances.  It honestly makes me actively root against him lol.

"All I Need" is a jam.

• Members

Strangely, other than Alexis on the verge of getting her law license back, the most noticeable reset I see in EK/PM’s first episode is with that nothing character, Nina. Maybe it’s because I find Joselyn to be a vapid character played by an extremely limited actress, but Nina was unapologetically nasty right back at Joselyn with no f.ucks whatsoever to give. That’s quite different than the doormat Nina constantly on the verge of tears that we usually see. She’s downright neurotic and barely hinged - and Watros played it with joyful glee as she did back in the day on GL with Kim Zimmer. 

• Members

I think it's high time that Nina went off the deep end. And, if not now, then, when? What IS the hold-up? We're paying her good money & if we don't get Crazy Nina then we've been had! I have no doubt that CW is ready, willing, able, ... And, she like Maura always looks good in whatever Wardrobe dresses her in. (Just to show fan priorities in terms of clothes & hair are intact!)

• Members

I agree; just have her go crazy, kidnap either Sonny or a member of his family and haul her off to a mental institution indefinitely never to be seen ever again. This needs to happen over at least a 6-9 month period. And at least with Nina gone for good, everyone can finally move on with their lives, including Willow. Let's face it - Nina's story was never going to have a happy ending... it was always going to end in tragedy and heartbreak. Them's the breaks. 

• Members

I like the Ashford family and hope they continue to build it up.  That said I am fine with Marshall being a supporting recurring character.  There are other actors who should be on contact - Kin Shriner, Lynn Herring and the teens to start with.