GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Heather did stuff before 2004, but she is in prison for things she did after 2004. The poisonous hip replacement will be the excuse that gets Heather off for all the crimes she has committed in the last 20 years. She will get out of prison and then pal around with Laura.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was not a fan of a lot of JFP’s score either. She insisted that the theme music cue be utilized in the score, and it didn’t work for me. There was a lot of great music during Riche. Especially for sinister characters or mystery elements. 

• Members

OMG! JFP would die! She can manage all the slings & arrows any of us throw except NOT to be criticized as a Music Producer!!! Imagine if you will a cartoon of her ego filled with pointy arrows!!! This is wonderful. 

Mebbe not. Mebbe she will challenge the adoption?

Anonymity encourages exaggeration!!! 

• Administrator

That's the OLTL style, at least when I started watching it in 1998.  I guess I'm in the minority but I like it.  LOL  To me, before Valentini started, GH's music and music direction have never been its strong suit....not that it sucked it or anything. It was good enough. There are cues that I really liked (the Sonny/Brenda theme for example), but I never put GH in my top rankings - it never wow'd me.   It was always Y&R (pre JFP), 80's and Reilly's DAYS eras, OLTL, B&B.   Right now, out of the 4, B&B and GH are my favourites.

• Members

The Sonny/Brenda theme lives rent free in my head obviously and it's great.  I think Jason/Robin had a good theme too.  Those are the only two that stick out in my mind.  Kind of off topic, but watching 90's GH I always wondered if GH had some sort of deal with Chris Isaak.  The show plays his music so often in the early to mid 90's. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Not only does he set his alarm to it, but it's also his ringtone, his doorbell, his password on all his accounts, and five will get you ten, it's the song he's requested to be played at his homegoing, too (along with "Rise" and "Fascination").

Edited by Khan

• Members

I almost feel bad for the amount of roasting we give Donnell Turner for his Laura love.  Almost.  Lol.

I'd probably set my ring tone and alarm to Sonny/Brenda's theme if I could figure that out though so 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

I don't!  I watched him yesterday.  Even the under-five who played his physical therapist gave more to his scene than DT did.  I literally screamed at my desktop screen: "You're paralyzed, n*ggro, not dead!"

I'd set mine to "All I Need," since that was the only time I tolerated Jack Wagner even a little.

Edited by Khan