GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Also, the whole fact Diane was dating Sonny's bodyguard/flunky for the better part of a decade.  It's all hypocritical.  The show tells us you are good at lawyering.  Diane tells us she's a great lawyer.  Just find new clients that you don't constantly berate.  Make your funny jokes after you are off the Corinthos payroll.

• Members

Her taking that LSD

Before that she was nutty

she got back at Jeff by selling their kid. 

But the LSD trip and the posion hip could have altered her brain chemistry making her more violent over time.

• Members

Right. And they've got fans saying they are racist. 

Nope. Timeline. I'm sure it will be established that the hip replacement wasn't ages ago. They only want an explanation for being a serial killer so they don't have to keep losing salvageable sorta villains. 

• Members

That's not what John said. Heather sold her kid long before the LSD trip. But regardless I highly doubt any hip issue is going to magically turn Heather sane nor am I interested in watching a sane Heather (or much Heather at all). I know GH is no B&B but let's try to give the show the benefit of the doubt.

• Members
Posted (edited)

No she sold her kid in 1977 because she was mad at Jeff

She took LSD in 1979 and this hip thing is could be decades old. So the LSD trip plus the posion leaking from the hip could have altered her brain chemistry. That combo could have made her act out more violently. 

I dunno Heather did say it seemed like ages ago but Im sure medical records can answer that

Edited by John

• Members

I really could not care less about making Heather less crazy. I just want less Heather. But if they find a way to do it that makes her more tolerable I am willing to consider it.

• Members
Posted (edited)

That's why I said IF and let's be real, this is something Frank would totally do. New writer's or not, he still has a lot of story power 

Frank doesn't think of long time viewers who knows the show's history same as the other soaps do. They tend to cater to fans who are newer and don't know the history of someone like Heather or Ryan etc 

Edited by dragonflies