B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well it’s kind of the same story as Caroline banging the hell out of Thomas because she thought it was - Who? Rick? Now it’s Luna takin her man RJ for a hot ride.  Except it was Zende.  Yawn. 

• Members

I do consider sleeping with a hallucinating woman who is not even realizing who is in front of her... without that woman giving CLEAR DEFINITIVE signals for sex when she was LUCID... something very bad. I don't think that even signals before that can be an excuse. You should never have sex with someone without MAKING SURE they are completely lucid. It's a man's responsibility! NO EFFING EXCUSE.

If this was real life and a Luna was... for example... in reddit telling what had happened to her - there would be hundreds of - Girl, you were raped. 

Bradley Bell is very tacky to tell this [!@#$%^&*] in 2024. VERY TACKY. It will trigger A LOT OF women. 

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

My husband and I watched it together and he asked me - why are they ruining this nice guy Zende's character and making him do this. It's stupid. And I said - it's disgusting. And yeah... in my core I felt it was a rape. 100 percent rape. I felt very disgusted. 

• Members

Brad and his shock value lazy storytelling.

There actually shouldn't be any talk about it. It's a dreadful story and by law it is rape. No need to discuss if it is or isn't.

Brad is an idiot!

I wasn't going to respond either but I wanted to make sure Brad idiotic writing didn't get anymore discussion whether it was or wasn't. Shame on Bradley! He should know better.

Edited by Soapsuds