B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been forced to watch some of the past 2 days of this show and I'm astounded we're telling this type of lazy, tone deaf story in 2024. It's unwatchable and all I feel is sympathy for the actors who have to act it out.

They're telling a story of this young girl basically being drugged and raped without telling that story. It's gross. She immediately believed Zende's version of events, they even had her say something like "Of course you wouldn't force yourself on me!". How do you know?? And how do the writers even enjoy writing this crap?

• Members

Yes, her not even questioning Zende's motives was insane. Who wouldn't at least question it?? She barely knows Zende.

Poor Zende. They're writing him into a corner with this crap.

They could have told a similar but much less damaging story. On Poppy's special mints...don't even get me started on the mints...she climbs into Zende's bed. When he gets home, Zende is shocked to see her there just as RJ walks in on Zende and Luna trying to figure out how this happened. It would be enough to plant doubts in RJ's head about Luna.

• Members

After sobbing for most of the episode and a fake out.... Poppy finally tells Luna those were her mints.

Mom you drugged me? 

Terrible episode.

Those missing it due to preemptions aren't missing a thing.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

These are my soap binge hours. I have terrible sleeping schedule lately - watching soaps till 6 in the morning and sleeping for 4-5 hours.  I just can't enjoy the shows with my husband and the dog around. I need to be completely alone to watch and feel the emotion.  When you add a glass of wine... I have a soap party every night.