B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

KKL and Hollis couple of days ago... Am I an idiot to dream that this is hinting something. I want to this... NOT THAT TROLL Ridge. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for sharing these, I had no idea they were friends!  Hollis Chambers on contract would be a much welcome addition.  As an original cast member you would think KKL would have some "pull" and pitch the idea.  Any idea if Katherine is pro-Bridge?...They just seem like the endgame which is unfortunate.  These two ooze sex appeal, c'mon.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

I remember interviews from years ago when she was pro Brooke-trying something new.

I think there is not one person, except Bradley Bell that is pro-Bridge in this planet.

And Yeah... That's some CHEMISTRY in this photo. 

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

Here's another one, I like this one.  You should do something with it in your signature.

Please register in order to view this content

Sad huh?!

...What's the chances Brad Bell has thought of this??  I think I read Tracy Melchior is available, and was surprised the show didn't reach out to her during the "Eric is dying" story.  What about Teri Ann Lynn, she was my favorite Kristen.  So many missed opportunities on this show.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

@Soapsuds @Liberty City @Jeff

I imagine something like this - Brooke and Ridge are in another crisis, because of Thomas and Hope. Brooke ends up drinking non alcoholic wine alone at the bar, where Hollis works. He comes and tries to help her. Brooke and Hollis start bonding a little, with Brooke telling Hollis how after 40 years Ridge is still doing this to her. 

Ridge is cold towards Brooke and he moves out for a bit. Brooke is again comforted by Hollis, with some very steamy hot scenes - he is shirtless, because she spilled something on this shirt, holding her, but she is saying No and No. Basic soap opera stuff.

In the end Ridge finds them out in a very compromising scene and leaves Brooke, thinking she has cheated on him. That's when Brooke really decides that it's time to CHEAT and Hollis and Brooke have sex. It's the MILF and the young guy 2024 edition. Brooke has an orgasm on screen, reminiscent of her last orgasm on screen with Deacon. She tells Hollis that she hasn't felt this for decades. 

Brooke and Hollis start their relationship, BUT - nobody is accepting it. The age difference is HUGE and Brooke's children are VERY VERY criticizing. But well... they know what their mother is, so they finally accept it with Hope even happy for her mother. 

BUT... long and behold... what we didn't know all this time - Hollis is actually the son of a character long forgotten - the policeman who's heart Brooke broke for Ridge, Brooke's first engagement when she was in her early 20s - Dave Reed.

Dave and his wife, lets call her Catherine, find out about this and they are completely shocked.

In a sick twist, it's revealed that Hollis has been obsessed with Brooke, since Brooke has been the problem in his parents life. His mother has despised her without even knowing her, because Dave never got over her. Never. All these years Hollis's father was still looking at pictures of Brooke on his laptop. 

What Brooke doesn't know is that now Hollis is using her to break her heart and get a revenge on what she did to his father.

BUT... Because Brooke is Brooke... he ends up in love with her... and forgives her. In a very hot scene, when they have sex on a beach.

But now... Brooke's new main antagonist comes to light - his mother Catherine - sexy, conniving bitch from Texas, comes to destroy Brooke. Imagine Shauna but with a Morgan vibe - crazy and evil. She is disgusted her 32 year old son is doing a 60 something woman. She wants him to have a normal relationship with a girl his age.

Brooke starts a war with Catherine which fuels drama for years. I see Catherine looking like this. 

That's how I see it.  

It will never happen, but in my dreams... it did. LOL.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

Although I like TK as an actor, I think Ridge is waaaaay past his usefulness. If they killed off Ridge, it would open up so many storyline possibilities for Brooke (and Taylor if they ever brought her back). There are more than enough characters in the subsequent generation to fill any "void" left by this character. Plus, I find Ridge very hard to root for. He quite insufferable (like Liam!)