GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Personally I don't see any reason to think she or any of the Davis women will be in danger. NLG is pretty well thought of & she advocates for her people. This is my personal opinion only. 

I just read that Digest says Josh Benard has wrapped, but with a door open if they want to pursue something later. Makes sense. The Adam story just put a period at the end of a story sentence. I applauded when he stood up to that horrible father yesterday! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's 2024.  The days of casting or recasting an explicitly Hispanic character with a non-Hispanic actor are DONE.  Frank can [!@#$%^&*] all the way off with this bullshit.

• Members

I'm not sure what this is about. Okay, never mind that, I saw what it's about.

But if it helps any, Blaze's mother has been cast & she's Puerto Rican & I believe French, although she seems as American as can be, also. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
forgot something

• Members

Always amusing to see some of the same old online cranks who have been rambling on since the end of ATWT praising its dreadful finale back in the day on Daytime Confidential eager to clap for this bizarre recast on social media. Frank is not hiring you! @DRW50 knows of whence I speak.

• Members

lmao did he actually say this because I just texted @Darn this less than half an hour ago clowning this recast.

Also, Anna must have met Jagger in more recent years because he definitely did not meet her before she blew up in 1992.

• Members

Anna Meet Jagger in 2008 on GH NightShift Season 2

Makes me wonder by bringing Jagger back if his SON, Stone we meet on Night Shift in 2008 will be back too. He would be about college age and maybe enrolls at PCU

Cameron Boyce (RIP) played Stone in 2008

• Members

Oh that person who raved about how brave Goutman was to not bring more actors back for the finale. I can't remember if there was also raving and gushing over the death of Reid too so that all the gay characters could end up alone and miserable. I think someone did, if they didn't. 

I don't understand why Jagger even needed to be recast - everyone he was close to on the canvas is long gone. And recasting him with the whitest man this side of Pat Boone makes it even more incomprehensible.

If people want to praise a casting choice, this one feels like a form of masochism. 

And is it me or does he look like Billy Clyde Tuggle there? Will we learn Jagger was Billy Clyde's son? Somebody get Christine Baranski on the line...

Edited by DRW50