GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why not? She is writting a book and teased about behind the scenes stuff being in it from her time.

she was always open to return.. But ABC/GH never wanted to give her what she wants. If they would finally settle for her pleadings then maybe we could actually have her back 

• Members

I was more worried re-cast Brenda would be back played by a blonde

Please register in order to view this content

I don't see it happening.  At least not now.  The character doesn't seem to be a priority, but neither has Jagger since 1992 so 

Vanessa actually writing a book that gets published to the masses would be like Christmas and my Birthday at once.  If it happens I am first in line.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Back then she wanted some flexibility like Genie Francis etc… 

Probably a big paycheck ofc and flexibility with the filming schedule to have enough time for her family.. Kinda like Geary I guess who got a contract for like 30-32 weeks and rest vacay. 

I mean this cast is hughe. Instead of casting some queer as folk actors why not giving Vanessa something and bring her back. I know she ain’t a priority etc. But I’m still a fan of her.

There was someone commenting: Sonny is single right now!

Vanessa‘s reply: Sonny is always single when Brenda‘s in town! (I chuckled coz it reminded me of the Brenda vs Lilly story lol)

• Members

Hannah Scott, played by Lisa Vultaggio. The actress is married to Jonathan Jackson.  Hey maybe they could get JJ back if they brought her back too?

Kidding, sort of, but I do want JJ.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Seriously, though I personally don't think I would care about Brenda anymore if she was recast.  It's Vanessa or nothing.  The character was barely hanging on by a thread the last return and without VM I think it would go entirely off the rails.  I would still watch because I watch now lol, but I would not be happy about it.  I'd rather no Brenda than a recast.  I don't think Brenda is unrecastable or anything, but it would be over for me and I suspect the 10-20 Brenda fans still left out there.

Please register in order to view this content

Can they pay LV to stay off my screen to get JJ back?