GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Errol pinned and featured this topic
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This has already been reported here. Nothing new. We had recently learned the victim was also suing the No Comment bar where HP was working as a hostess. There is most likely evidence to prove she was drinking with the owner while on the job and no one did anything to prevent her from driving home drunk.

Everyone involved is in big trouble. I still believe she will get no jail time and will just have to pay a fine and complete some rehab stints. She'll never be back on GH, that's for sure.

Where is your paragraph about DT/Curtis that has been mentioned? I don't know which one you are talking about and can't find a new one.

Edited by Beachstorm

• Members

I started just fast-forwarding some episodes to see what it's about and... is it me... or the background music is PAINFULLY loud sometimes. Is it that way the whole time on General hospital? 

• Members

So glad this part is over and Chavez is gone. After playing a Menendez brother, this kid won't be back. Good ending scenes for the fans of Trina and Spencer, I guess. I'm not one, so I am glad for the quickness of their ending.

Want to add that Genie knocked it out of the park as usual. Laura got me a couple of times with tears in my eyes. 

Then that cheesy freaking turtle dove already washes up on the shore of some beach near the English Channel? Good grief.

Is it true that the Esme actress is off the show now too?

• Members

I tend to agree.  She's young.  If HP makes the right moves and gets help and finishes out her legal and financial obligations I don't see why she'd be unemployable in the future.  It's not like nuMolly is setting the world on fire or anything.