GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Also agree. I can easily see them resurrecting Esme in a year, maybe. 

Please register in order to view this content

This reply should have gone somewhere else. It makes no sense here at all. My only point about HP & employment is that I don't think Frank would ever rehire her. But, that is only one job under one person, which is not etched in stone or anything. NLG tried to get them to rehire her & we see how well that worked. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't want to say in detail, not to offend any fans... but I tried to watch 2 episodes with my husband and we actually in the beginning were sure our TV was doing it. I changed every single setting and the background was still absurdly. There is also this unnecessary, LOUD, creepy music they play in every other scene, which destroys the atmosphere. Someone needs to fix this in the show. It's straange.

• Members

If its was just 2-3 levels down... the whole show would look much classier and prime-like. The music effects make it seem like cheap reality Ghost adventure type of program.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

I remember when this changed. First the allowed tessitura of the commercials was changed & all of the commercials were louder than the programs. Then, the shows upped the ante. Both things were terrible ideas! And, it was around the same time that the new baby networks were launched & they used tons of popular music. So, guess what, the soaps did too. 

• Members

All depends; when it was first announced he would be doing Monsters, a spokesperson said they'd be welcoming him back. But, TPTB could use this break as the "out" in his deal, which is [supposedly] done later this year. Either way, he's definitely exiting the role.

• Members

Yes, I still think that. Also I think they did extensive pre-taping so it may seem that he came back. And a poster on my forum has put forward the theory that they're saying Spencer will be back, not necessarily played by NAC, but possibly referring to a recast. I just don't think he would be so sentimental as to go around to each & every unit at the studio & say his farewells to everyone when he was leaving for a temporary Ryan Murphy shoot. I may be proved wrong. I may be proved right. Only time will tell. 

• Members

After the whole horrible situation with TylerC, there is no way ABC/Disney would ever bring back a convicted felon (once she's been convicted, of course). Sure, we will have to wait and see. But I bet you a million bucks HP will never be back as Molly. Make it two million. That is not the image this corporation wants to be associated with.