GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I personally don't see a need for NuJagger at all.  It would be a fun idea if Karen was alive or if Brenda or Robin were around.  But who does Jagger know in town?  Sonny? Lois and Ned? A few vets like Scotty, Felicia, Lucy, and Anna in a pretty basic sense?  It's just of all the characters you could bring back Jagger isn't on that list.  And a weird recast Jagger at that.  Unless he is secretly married to Brenda and brings Vanessa back to the canvas.   I don't think that's likely though

Please register in order to view this content

.  Maybe it's to usher in his son to join the teen cast. 

• Members

When I first saw the announcement about the Jagger recast I thought it was the first change from Patrick Mulcahey.  I was so relieved to see it happening now.  There are many characters I would like to see return but Jagger is not one of them. 

• Members

I think with Mac out of commission, there was a need for an enforcement officer.

Hopefully, someone will still start solving some mysteries in Port Charles.  We still have open cases on who shot Austin (in November), who shot Curtis (in July), and who is Cody's father.

• Members

This is more along the lines of traditional guest casting to help network synergy (I had forgotten that show was still on the air - I mostly remember Elizabeth Banks yelling all the time). The hostage situation photos aren't the greatest choice, but kudos to Frank for not deciding to cast her as Hannah whatever her last name was @carolineg may remember...)