Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But leave it to DAYS to get rid of the guy the week he does his best acting.

He's been so below average for so long, and then those therapy scenes with Marlena show up -- and he was more than believable. He made me care about the character beyond the pretty face.

Two days later, Ron C kills him off. Because of course he does.

• Members

I think Li's murder will probably stick.  I really don't see any reason to bring him back.  He's barely connected to anyone on the canvas especially with the upcoming exits.  I am interested in who killed him because he was so random and I don't even know who would care enough to kill him.  I don't even believe Gabi cared enough to kill him lol

• Members

I hope they don't leave the phonecall to Gabi as a loose end.  Why did Li call Gabi to say that stocks were fake, if the board had already certified the vote?  It seems like a red herring to suggest that Li setup Gabi.  But how could someone stab themselves in the back?

• Members

For tomorrow's anniversary I turned to Maureen Russell's book & wrote about the beginning of the show. I was going for "feel good", great memories, what a legacy, yeah, I held it together until I was pleased with the words & added a picture from the first episode & then sent it on its way & then I just felt so let down.  What we have now is so fracking far away from their dream that it was like being gut-punched. OOF! 

• Members

I just checked the records, and we've had one birth and two weddings on the actual November 8 episodes:

Birth # 3. 11/8/68 (Episode # 758): Michael Horton.

Wedding # 113. 11/8/11 (Episode # 11711): Victor/Maggie. 
Wedding # 129. 11/8/18 (Episode # 13465): John/Marlena.

The only other birth or wedding to take place between November 6 and November 10 is

Wedding # 99. 11/9/07 (Episode # 10695): EJ/Sami. 

• Members

Happy 58th Anniversary, Days!!! 

I liked John/Marlena today. It’s always nice to see a couple just be sweet and romantic with one another. And I loved the gift that Eric and Brady got them. I did chuckle a little bit when John mentioned supply chain issues; goes to show you how far back this was written lol 

Glad that Steve realized that Konstantin is full of crap. I wouldn’t mind him and Kayla becoming a part of this storyline. 

Still not feeling EOB as Theresa though. She seems to come off more like a drunk trophy wife as opposed to the Theresa that we’ve always seen. And is she ever gonna have a scene with her son?

And what was going on with Xander’s hair? It almost looked like a toupee that got caught in the wind

Please register in order to view this content