Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hooray! Today I know that Henry Newman was the day's script writer!!! 

Stephanie/Chad/Everett/ the whole thing bores me. Everett had a years old engagement ring in his laptop case. Oh so lame. Steph brainstorming & pacing while Everett types. How great it is that Leo & Dimitri are there. Really? The only reason they're there is because in their haste to escape prosecution they caused a terrible wreck. Yes it's all their fault! 

Kayla on the phone to Joey, again, hooray! Then Steve gets back from Greece. Now we the audience know that Constantin is up to no good. But, didn't Steve seem way too suspicious? But, we heard Kayla, next year everyone together for the holidays. 

It was really another lack luster day, wasn't it? 

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was ok overall.

Though the day to day episodes sometimes range from good to awful, I’m still optimistic about most of the storylines themselves. There are so many secrets brewing right now and I really hope the show goes all out once they come out. Add multiple layers and dynamics to each storyline. Make it so that nothing is ever the same again for as many of these characters as they can.

WTG, Steve!

Please register in order to view this content

Still have mixed feelings about this storyline but I like how smart he was today. Surprisingly, Kayla was unnecessary in those scenes, with her random pop in lines defending Konstantin. It would have been more in character if those lines had come from Sarah. I do hope Maggie has her guard up though, now that she knows about some of the lies.  

And I keep forgetting that Maggie and Theresa were once really close. Maybe that’s EOB’s fault. She’s not Theresa and she never will be. 

But I do have to say, despite RSW’s acting, his Konstantin impression was spot on

And yeah, Xander really should have given Gwen a heads up before he lied to Everett, just sayin lol 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I wonder why Steve and John didn't go to confront Costantin together.  I know, I know.  Budget.  But I think two men that Maggie has known for years might have made more impact instead of looking like Steve was just throwing out these allegations wildly.

Sarah really needs some female friends her own age.  I don't mind Kayla as a talk to, but I was thinking Sarah truly has no female friends at all.  Maybe she should go hang out with Jada and they can bond over both being pregnant by Eric.

I am not going to lie Xander really did deserve that punch.  Alex/Theresa were pretty much minding their own business and he just starts going into her in public just because?  How rude lol.

I love how Chad's FOOLPROOF plan was blown up in about 10 minutes because Everett was smart enough to clarify things and just call Gwen.  It's rare for someone in Salem to use their brain and follow the logical path for answers.

• Members

Definitely. John should have been there. 

It was just crazy. Although I did love the foreshadowing. 

This is going to blow up in Chad's face. And the worst of it is that they're so boring I can't even get worked up over that. It is funny, though that Gwen could be pissed at their PR approach defense of Leo. At least I think they've played it that when Gwen left town she was ready to tear Leo a new one. 

Today we had no Ava & no Ari & it shows! 

I was proud of Peacock today. The credits ran just like they should! 

• Members

I like that Nicole let Holly know about the baby. I hope she ends up really believing that the baby is alive too. Her being a part of that storyline could also lead to her own storyline moving forward. Tying it to Tate and Johnny/Chanel could be really good. As for her final scenes today with Eric, I heard spoilers about the DNA test but I didn’t know that she was going to be the one to get the ball rolling. Hopefully, they don’t take the easy way out and have Sloan just switch the results again.

Speaking of Sloan, I’m still shipping a #Slimitri one night stand, even though I know it’ll never happen

Please register in order to view this content

Have them build a friendship first, bonding over this whole situation. Sloan could confide in him over how guilty she feels, how the guilt is destroying her, etc,. And then Bang! After a while, Dimitri gives her some comfort

It would be in character for Dimitri because he’s so flawed. And him questioning his sexuality could be really good. Besides, Leo totally deserves it. And best of all, it would free Dimitri up to pair him with Andrew

On other fronts, Alex was pretty dumb today but I expected that lol this is totally in character for him. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for Maggie. It would be pretty good if it turned out that she actually was lying and planning to trick Konstantin. 

• Members

I was amazed that they're moving so fast! I really liked the involvement of Holly & also her taking the initiative! Also they seem to be writing her smart. I hope that doesn't change. 

The only thing appealing about this possibly pie-in-the-sky idea of a Sloan/Dimitri roll in the hay is that it would pierce Leo's heart & he totally deserves to have that happen. 

Maybe Theresa is a female Alex! 

I was very glad when she said he had to go but then less so when she agreed to pay for anything & everything. 

Again I'm in love with Ari's performance. SoapHub gave out what they're calling the November Powerhouse Performer status & DAYS is Ari, of course. 

• Members

OK, let's say my lover/roommate had not made their bed today.  I'd still be more willing to make love on a mattress than a sofa (ie Alex and Theresa).  Meanwhile, I'm certain to be alone on this one, but their chemistry was pretty hot.  NGL, I enjoy a Thursday love scene.

@AbcNbc247 Why did Sloan tell Dimitri that the charged against Leo would be dropped by morning, if that's not what EJ said?

• Members

Hey, the man wants to be on contract. We want him to be on contract. His onscreen boyfriend wants him to be contract.

I say, just do it

Oh, that’s a given

But it would also finally be something good for Peter Porte to do. He’s being wasted right now and a storyline like that could finally give him the chance to flex his acting muscles 

Idk lol

I guess to get him off her back 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The timing of Alex's punch was way off.

Xander, “Uncle Victor would be so disappointed that his secret son put all of his faith in this worthless piece of ....”

1 beat, 2 beats, 3 beats

Punch

Regardless of the fact that nobody has ever referred to someone as a 'secret son', Xander could've finished his sentence, jogged around the block, and ate a sandwich in the time it took Alex to throw a punch.  The editing completely took me out of the scene.

Edited by j swift

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Errol unfeatured this topic