Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, indeedy, if something has finally penetrated that narcissistic outer candy shell of Mr. Stark, then it is about dadgummed time something, anything, got through to him, I mean, if there is any inside to him at all! Today for once it seemed like he has a gooey center capable of something like guilt! Who knew?! 

I wonder. If the baby always cries & fusses with Sloan & is a total cheery calm with Eric, it could be like the beating of a telltale heart, working on Sloan's guilt! 

I'm not sure I know what this means. 

Yes, these remarkable individual performances continue. Hitting it out of the ballpark! 

Really hard to see Clyde as a mastermind, as an uber-villain, instead it seems as if he is a poor pitiful wimp of a character. The only thing I can think of is maybe he is someone who functions very well in prison & pretty awful on the outside? Ya think? 

Do not know what any spoilers say, not that I am that averse or anything, just haven't happened upon them. 

Today's final scene, broke my heart. I guess we will see Nicole see her baby often. 

Now, what I've been thinking about is Christopher Dunn, Jamey Giddens & Dave Ryan writing daily scripts. Seems to me like Dave Ryan is doing a lion's share. I think his day's are pretty good, sound. Not as sure of Jamey. Nor of Chris Dunn. But, I do think someone has some plan in mind with them doing this & I appreciate their effort. Especially with them down 8 writers & only up 2. 

• Members

The less responsibility Jamey has, the better. 

As for what I meant about Sloan's list scene, I think you'll understand when you watch.

And as for the spoiler about the baby name, it wasn't even mentioned today, but I think it's going to be next week. 

I left a hint in the "What are you listening to" thread 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yes, but I imagine Nicole won't use the names Mickey or Grace either...

Please register in order to view this content

I bet she'll name him after a Carver.

Also, are we to assume that Melinda is using her own money to pay off the doctor?  If so, this leads back to the question of why is Melinda so invested in this adoption?

• Members

What Bee & I are referring to is that if you get behind, then the closing credits begin but very quickly stop & it moves on to the next day. Have you ever been behind to experience what we're talking about? I assure you that it is what happens if you watch from a behind point of view. Doesn't happen if one is watching timely. Does it make more sense to you now? 

Anyway, you can test it if you want to. Just pick any day last week, as long as the next day has played, and run it to the end & watch. You'll see. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

I know what @Donna L. Bridges is talking about.  It actually happens with every peacock show.  If you get behind it will jump to the next episode without showing previews or credits.  Actually, it's pretty annoying when you watch any Bravo show even when you get to the last episode you can view they cut off the previews and move to another show you might like.