Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

For most online shows, that happens for me, regardless of the streaming provider.  I have learned to be alert to the episode being about to end.  Then I hold my computer mouse ready. The credits section starts to shrink into a corner as another show starts to load in the main screen.  The second the that credits start to shrink in the corner, I put my mouse on the those credits and they come back up to regular size, and the other show stops loading.  Then I can watch the credits.  It takes practice to time it just right.  If I miss it, then I restart the episode and fastfoward to near the end, and try again.  (I watch on a computer. Not sure how this would if watching on a phone).

I had to discontinue my peacock subscription a few months ago.  But that's what I did when I had it.  I don't know if the peacock process has changed since then.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah… the storyline might not be the best but I’m glad people are being smart at least.

I hope Nicole continues to believe that that’s her baby, despite everyone telling her that it isn’t and despite what may happen in the future. That would add another very interesting layer to all this

Dimitri was smart too. As much as I despise his storyline, it’s always nice to see Peter Porte

Please register in order to view this content

And it goes to show you how good he is because I saw a little chemistry between Dimitri and Sloan. Nothing major but something lol if I didn’t know Ron’s style (biases), I’d say Dimitri should have a one night stand with Sloan. A sexually confused Dimitri would actually be a pretty good mini storyline under the umbrella of the Nicole’s baby storyline. Peter Porte could definitely pull it off. And it would be a lot better than Dimitri just being annoying with Leo. 

I saw a little chemistry between Stefan and Ava too, despite their crappy storyline lol. Btw, I love how Stefan said there were cameras at the hardware store, yet there’s no cameras at the Salem PD

We didn’t need another Rafe/EJ bitchfight though.

And Jada and Leo

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Thanks! I am going to have to try that out! Okay, I don't know what is the cancel thumbnail. And, today I watched at 10 & missed the daily script writer's screen & I am pissed. Dadgumit. Who knows who wrote today's script? 

Otherwise, the show: Dimitri in bangs? Oh my. But I did love the way he went after Sloan. 

Nicole: OMG! How wonderful that she is so sure it's her baby. And, what great stuff for Ari to play. 

And, I am so pleased they're not going to charge Ava. 

All in all, I found today to be a good episode. Remarkable. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
more to say

• Members

Monday was a 6/10

I like the Nicole scene with the baby.  A couple of years ago they would've stood in the square for three episodes before Nicole gave back the baby, so I appreciated the pace today.

Rafe vs. EJ was a battle of the bad brows.  Oy, the makeup department is not doing them any favors with jet black brows against salt & pepper hair.

Frankly, it makes zero sense that Dimitri would call the police, but Stefan and Ava wouldn't.  The Stefan/Ava caper would be helped by taking one moment to scheme and realize, (once again), they have the upper hand by possessing the evidence.  Why not use that information to immediately extricate themselves from Clyde? For example, call him and say “Hey, Clyde, we're going to offer the guy who was arrested this evidence, so he'll grass you up, unless you get off of our collective jock, and stop threatening our loved ones.” The only answer is because they live in a soap universe where the good guys are always oblivious. 

It might be a fun twist if Rafe suspects Harris is a dirty cop for losing his keys, that led to the missing evidence. But that would require Rafe to be a little less clueless, so I am not counting on it.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Hey, Theresa actually remembered that she had a son today

Please register in order to view this content

Still not really sure what her endgame is though. Brady? Money? It’s really starting to seem like her reason for doing this seems to go back and forth between each episode. Btw, aren’t the Donovan’s rich already? 

I was totally Team Chad today. This crap with the Spectator is so pointless and unnecessary. And really unrealistic, considering how things are nowadays. In real life, Leo would have been cancelled so fast, all our heads would spin lol

All this stuff has become the most annoying thing about Everett. Even more than his creepiness. Hopefully, Chad or Xander or somebody continues to clean house. Either that or just let the damn paper die.

And Stephanie… uggghhh 

Stephanie: If it wasn’t for Leo and Dimitri, Nicole would have been alone when she went into labor. What????

Bitch, if it wasn’t for Leo and Dimitri, Nicole never would have gone into labor in the first place!! Unfortunately, it appears that Stephanie has been dumbed down for this storyline. Which didn’t need to happen. 

It’s also hilarious how Chad is being written as the bad guy but other characters who do things ten times worse are constantly written as the good guy. 

• Members

Today's show was bad.  Sarah/Xander are really moving at lightning speed toward a reconciliation.  There were months of angst from Sarah about Xander and him raising her child to the point she married someone else.  Glad this whole situation was cleared right up after a minor kidnapping and a couple conversations!  

This Everett/Chad/Stephanie stuff is boring!  Why didn't we just continue the story with Alex because it's practically the same thing just with a newspaper instead of Titan.  Has anyone even verified Everett's coma story?  Chad should just get on that instead of buying expensive newspapers.

Aside from the Donovan's money (let's say Theresa is cut off), I am sure Brady paid her quite well in child support since she was raising Tate alone for about 16 years.  She had a job as well.  Am I really supposed to believe she needs money that badly?  Unless she blew through that money, but it's really unclear.  She managed to be a "good mom" to Tate as Brady always said so it would be weird for her to suddenly be broke now unless she put it into her failing business in LA?   Now that we have EOB for however long it would be nice to have some clarity.  It just looks like she's scheming just to scheme right now.

I guess we can assume John/Marlena/Maggie are still friendly if John/Steve are flying to Greece during Thanksgiving on their own dime to investigate a 'case' on Costantin that no one is asking them to or paying them for lol.