Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ugghhh Leo

Please register in order to view this content

Crazy how Friday felt like there were five episodes packed into one, yet we have to endure this pain in the ass in multiple episodes a week. Seriously, it’s at the point where I think that Peter Porte is being wasted worse than Zach Tinker was. Clearly, if you want to ruin a character, just put him or her in Leo’s orbit.

Btw, I love how Dimitri’s inheritance and his relationship with Megan were such big parts of his storyline but are now just total afterthoughts. And how Dimitri is such a flawed person, but with Leo, is a perfect angel 

I did like the EJ/Belle scenes though. Belle sounded a lot like Sloan today lol. I still see chemistry between her and EJ. Perhaps if that storyline had continued, Belle and Shawn would still be a big part of the show right now.

That was such a missed opportunity. Same can be said Wendy/Li and their father.

As for Gabi and all the mentions of Arianna, someone really ought to ask her if she was thinking of Arianna at all when she was being such a coldhearted, scheming bitch?

• Members

I was just remembering that Theresa said her company was also affected by supply chain issues.

Which is especially amusing given that Titan is an international shipping company.  Like, what good does it do these people to know a tycoon, if they can't get you your stuff on time?  Or, does Titan only ship oil?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Well, we know who’s fault that was lol and now that he’s gone, maybe Janet will never pass up on opportunities like that again 

I don’t even know what Titan does

Please register in order to view this content

I know they were a publishing company but Alex said that division was shut down 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Martha Madison's exit interview makes even more sense now. Because there was no adequate explanation for how or why Belle left Shawn in rehab to come back to defend Gabi.  I get it, that if they were just going to use the character to pinch hit in an episode or two, it wouldn't be worth it to stay.  I mean, there was no reason why Sloan couldn't have played those scenes today, especially because Shawn and Belle's mutual exit a few weeks was given so much attention.

But, do we think that was Martha's last episode?

And in soap-speak, we all know that Stefon saying that he will always love Gabi (using her full name), just starts the clock before he finds his next girlfriend.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I remember when the characters from Basic Black & Titan were working on the same thing once in the past, say, 2 years. Basic Black was putting out a new line, like fall line, or whatever, and they were having a spread in Bella magazine which was owned by Titan. That was one time when their work seemed to actually make sense. 

• Members

I think when it was first introduced it was Titan Publishing or that was the branch the story was focusing on with Kate, Lucas, Austin, Carrie etc.  Did Billie's cosmetic company fall under Titan?  It probably had other divisions the entire time we just never knew what they were.  Days is just the actual worst with any sort of business story.  I don't find them interesting to begin with but other shows at least take them a bit more seriously and do research and try to keep it mildly coherent. 

• Members

At one point I think Kate owned it, so it may have had nothing to do with Titan, but I thought it was part of the Titan umbrella.  They had that whole huge building with the Penthouse Grille unless they had a million magazines I imagine other stuff went on there.  I don't really know.  It's the type of story I can watch and forget 10 mins later lol.