Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Under what rock has Gabi been for the past 30+ years to not know that prying a knife out of a victim's back is a bad idea? The knife in her hand didn't even make for good TV. Blood on her hands would have been just as effective.

Edited by SFK

• Members

Here's what I don't get.

And correct me if I'm wrong.

Wendy asked Li who stabbed him, then it cut to commercial, then it came back, and he was dead.  Then, on Tuesday, Wendy replied that Li said Gabi did it, but we never saw that within the episode. 

Why didn't they show Li saying who stabbed him?

Edited by j swift

• Members

That would have been a very large tree.  I think there is a difference in putting, say, Austin or Shawn on it as opposed to Kristen/Theresa/Sloan etc.  I can understand why they cut all the baby daddies and mommies out.

I thought it was incredibly stupid as well.  Everyone knows that's the worst thing to do.

I thought I missed something too.  We didn't hear what he said, but when Wendy said Li said Gabi I thought it cut out too early or I missed a scene.  Guess not.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

A John/Marlena episode does always make me happy.  They may be super corny, but they still make me smile.  Is MM already gone?  She couldn't be in this episode too?

I thought EOB was unusually bad as Theresa today.  She's never been good, but today was a big yikes!  I guess the accent is a problem because her line delivery is so breathy and weird.   I honestly don't even know what she's going for as Theresa.  @AbcNbc247is right.  She does seem drunk lol.

• Members

I truly have no idea what she’s going for in the role outside of desperately don’t play Gwen. But it’s an awful take as Theresa especially after the original was just on canvas. I will never understand why they couldn’t just hire a non on canvas actress to take over if they didn’t want to work with Jen Lilley.

Edited by Antoyne