The Young and the Restless: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

The Devon/Lily stuff was really some great stuff I actually enjoyed. Same with the Jack and Diane engagement scenes which were surprisingly good. And the Summer/Sally confrontation was good but obviously hampered by their “great feud history”. Seriously this Summer and Sally should be fighting over a man instead of over a pregnancy involving her dad & uncle. 

The rest is just blah although Phyllis’ downfall is notable.

Not to knock looks, but Jason Thompson looks rather unhealthily thin wearing street clothes. Not sure what’s going on there. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Going back to the subject of male flesh a bit, anyone else ever wonder what Victor kept under those Exercise Shirts too??? That classic showing but not too much, I do know Eric Braeden wasn't exactly A "Thirst Trap" back on his younger days (on Y&R) but!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why am I just now seeing this? lol. I guess I have been busy this week. 

But EXACTLY!!! I loved the scene where Nate tried to step in with them arguing last week and that turned into a 3-way fight, but this...WAS EXCELLENT. They are really going for it, and very much in keeping with what I said about B&B a few days ago where a business decision also could easily turn personal due to the history if they played the subtext.  And Lily and Devon have sooo much history and the specter of Neil is always there as well. And we saw Neil buy the company. We saw Devon grow there. And then the history with Neil, Devon, and Hilary on top of that. I am surprised no one has thrown that at Devon. YET. 

Whether Devon gets the company back or not, this could shatter the Winters family. And that is very tragic given that is not at all what Neil would have wanted. But Neil...is gone. And that resonates all too well. 

I'll be honest. 

Like my mother and grandmother before her, it was noticed.  

OMG YES! I was sooooooooooooo happy to see Michael let loose on her. LONG OVERDUE. 

No friends (but Lauren). No kids talking to her. No man to anchor...men whom are with women she don't like at that. 

Sounds like they are setting up Giggly Heffa for something. 

Good to see. They should have been writing for both of them. 

• Members

I haven't seen all of that scene but I think that was a good set of performances from both, actually, and some decent dialogue. And I very rarely hand out praise to Y&R or its performers these days, both of those two can ham it up like nobody's business.

• Members

I don't watch the show very often now but I'm a bit hesitant at the talk of her being OTT. By Michelle Stafford standards, this feels closer to me to her 94-97 performances (just more frantic) than some of the lowlights of her last 10-15 years.